3. Playing game on the computer
4. Light saber spar
5. Working on archaeology table
6. Toddler playing with the wabbit tablet and/or dollhouse
7. Working out on Lat machine and on the treadmill at gym

But we were unable to reproduce the issue in the below scenarios:

1. Playing multiplayer video game
2. Foot massage in spa

Can you explain to us why you absolutely need to reproduce the bug for those last 2 scenarios in order to fix it? I mean, if you were not able to reproduce the glitch under multiplayer video game and foot massage in the spa, it simply means that it does not affect those situations. Still, you need to fix it for all the others. There's no need for more saves. I tried myself to reproduce the error for those scenarios several times and it does not happen there. If you need time to figure what is causing this, we can understand. But please, stop asking us for saves that you don't really need.

Thank you

Message 41 of 45 (888 Views)

Re: The sims are looking at sideway or opposite way

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

@dmr723
For your information,
We track each scenario for a particular bug report separately. In this case, none of the scenario's fixes is dependent on each other but we want to make sure we are covering all possible scenarios everyone in the thread is experiencing. Hence the save requested for the ones we haven't been able to repro on our end yet.

For the ones we were able to reproduce, the team is still investigating the issue. However, it will take some time.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 42 of 45 (831 Views)

Re: The sims are looking at sideway or opposite way

[ Edited ]
EA Sims Team

Hello.

I heard this issue may be fixed on today's patch (PC/Mac version: 1.88.213 / Console version 1.59).

Is anyone still seeing this issue (without mods or custom content) after updating the game?

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 43 of 45 (2,873 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Sims look to side instead of straight ahead for some activitie

★★★★ Apprentice

I see this one a lot when I have a sim work at the archaeology table and someone else comes up to talk to them. They turn their head to look at the person they're talking to, and their hands are still going through the motions but nowhere near the object they're supposedly working on, and when I tell them to stop talking they stay in the twisted sideways position. Really if they're going to turn their head to chat, it should only be for a moment and then go back to looking at their work.

Message 44 of 45 (449 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Sims look to side instead of straight ahead for some activitie

Hero
@MamaSimmerPlays Could you make a new thread for the archaeology table ? Most of the issues in this thread were fixed so it's best to make new threads for each interaction it's still occurring.

Going to close this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 45 of 45 (429 Views)