Re: Sim can't livestream game

by JunoWasHere

Original Post

Sim cannot livestream: egamer career path

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Xbox Series S
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.39.2310
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get famous, Seasons, Get to work, Vampires, Dine out, Outdoor retreat, Tiny living, Kids room, Cool kitchen
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Tech guru career - get promoted and choose egamer branch. Attempt to livestream a game at the computer.
What happens when the bug occurs? Whatever action sim was in the middle of is cancelled, and they stand still. This is not a visible movement by the sim. If the sim is in the middle of another computer activity, such as playing a game, as soon as the livestream option is selected, they immediately stop playing the game, all actions are cancelled and they appear next to the desk/chair.
What do you expect to see? I expect to the see the sim go to the computer (if not already using it) and start livestreaming.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Not sure if this is related to the latest game update, but thinking it could be, otherwise I would have found other reports of the same issue. 

I have a screen capture, but it's too large to attach.

Message 51 of 89 (4,118 Views)

sims 4 live stream broken

★ Novice

Whenever I click live stream on the computer in sims 4 it just stops whatever action I had my sim doing previously and does not allow them to live stream. Nothing happens no matter how close they are to the computer or how much I press it. I am selecting the option and then selecting which game but it just does not work.

Message 52 of 89 (4,529 Views)

Help please, my sim wont streaming.

★★★ Newbie

When i make him to stream, he just cancel out all actions and emotions, stop what he is doing immediately, i think streaming option is blank in the file or is it bug?I tried resetting the game to factory settings or reinstalled but the problem still exist.

Message 53 of 89 (4,491 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Sim resetting when queueing livestream (no HSY Pack)

★★★ Newbie

Same here I am an esports competitor and I want to make some extra money but my sim can't do it because it has the same problem as everyone else so I tried finding solutions and nothing works it's really frustrating because around 2 years ago I remember making a lot of money streaming with another sim I had at the time also I play on ps4 and can't download anything to fix it so its even worst my guess is that they will take time to fox this so I'll just continue with ny sims life but without the extra money🥲

Message 54 of 89 (4,455 Views)

Sim can't livestream game

★★ Novice

Hi All Standard smile

When my sim is at her computer and wants to livestream a game, she clicks on that and nothing happens. I disabled all mods to see if that would help her. She's a Niche Broadcaster at present, but may get a promotion soon, I don't know if that's relevant, but I thought I'd mention it. She asked me what was up with that. I told her that I'd ask here. Anyone have any ideas?

Message 55 of 89 (4,496 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Apparently its a bug that came from the most recent patch.

The answer here is there's no known fix so far.

Message 56 of 89 (4,475 Views)

★★ Novice

Well that blows. Hopefully they'll fix that. Thank you! Standard smile

Message 57 of 89 (4,466 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Sim resetting when queueing livestream (no HSY Pack)

★★★ Newbie

I've found the same issue on the computer, but my Sim was able to Livestream on the gaming console instead!

Message 58 of 89 (4,325 Views)

Re: sim resetting when queueing livestream

★★ Novice

It's a livestreaming issue that completely resets my Sims too. This problem is so bad that I had no other choice than to take a extensive break from the game. It's also the fact that the game needed far more transparency as another reason for my extensive break.

Message 59 of 89 (3,430 Views)

Sims Reset trying to livestream

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.11.3400(64 Bit)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Pets, University, laundry day, parenthood, toddler stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Click on a computer, select play game, select livestream then click livestream *any game*
What happens when the bug occurs? It resets the sims
What do you expect to see? I try to livestream on a computer and it makes my sims reset and stand beside the chair
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

She resets right beside the computer Everytime I try to livestream, help

Message 60 of 89 (3,379 Views)