Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Save Error 510:5bd7fa0b:6bbefeld

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.63.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? go into the game, play and then save
What happens when the bug occurs? When trying to save I get the error code 510.5bd7fa0b:6bbefeld
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to save the game
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Patch for university from 11-12-19.

I played the night of the patch without issue, tonight I am unable to save the game. I tried save as which is what I always do, then save. I tried rewriting over a previous game and saving as a new game and both failed to save. I get this error code each time. This is the first time I have experienced this problem.  I have never had a problem saving a game.  I have no mods, and I have never used them.

Message 8 of 74 (17,320 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [FIXED] Save Error 510:5bd7fa0b:6bbefeld

Hero

Fixed an issue that would cause Error code 510:5bd7fa0b to occur when attempting to save.

Fixed in Patch 1.59.73

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 71 of 74 (13,612 Views)

All Replies

Nov 12 Save Error 510:5bd7fa0b:6bbefld

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Ok so here's the thing of this in-between using  cheat code *motherlode* and now I have turned off and updated my game and now its telling me I have an error code that will not allow me to turn off the without losing everything! the error code 510:5bd7fa0b:6bbefld. how can I fix this I have never gotten an error code before and I don't want to lose anything. 

Message 1 of 74 (17,496 Views)

Re: Nov 12 Error codes

Hero
@sideny Are you using Mods/cc in your game ? Is that an error you get when trying to save ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 74 (17,484 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I do not use mods cause I don't understand how they work and that makes me scared to use them. and that is the error I get when trying to save.

Message 3 of 74 (17,463 Views)

Hero
@sideny Then I'm afraid, there's probably no way to save the progress. You'll need to quit without saving.

Could you then test if you get the same error again ? Also do you get it on a fresh save as well or is it limited to that save ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 74 (17,431 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for your help. 

Message 5 of 74 (17,400 Views)

Re: Nov 12 Save Error 510:5bd7fa0b:6bbefld

★★★ Newbie

Hi, 

Today after an update I have the same problem, also I can not create a new save slot. Of course I do not want to start from the beginning a new game. I think a problem is with update package. EA can you check it? If do you want I can send you some logs.

Message 6 of 74 (17,371 Views)

Re: Nov 12 Save Error 510:5bd7fa0b:6bbefld

Hero

Could you zip your entire documents folder (make multiple if the size is getting to big) and upload to google drive or one drive them PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 74 (17,342 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] SAVE ERROR 510:5bd7fa0b:6bbefeld

Hero
@Jan_831 Merged another thread we already had into yours.

Would you be willing to share your save ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 74 (17,268 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] SAVE ERROR 510:5bd7fa0b:6bbefeld

★ Guide

Also got this bug just now after my sim returned from work I wanted to move the Plasma Fruit stack around and could only move some random numbers to a other Sim but not the full stack. After I sold most of the stack I decided to save what ended with the 510:5bd7fa0b:6bbefe1d error code. I think I also got the same bug yesterday (ingame & rl time) after my Sim returned from work.

Message 10 of 74 (17,217 Views)