Original Post

Re: Sims 4 Horse Ranch Blank Text

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@Milasndsent you a friend request

Message 71 of 116 (1,209 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Whelp, just as I thought, copy and paste from another expansion pack folder does not work.  

Message 72 of 116 (1,206 Views)

Re: [STEAM] [HR] Missing Text Strings

★★★★★ Newbie

I straight up have all the string files, but the only thing that doesn't work for me is the new map. It's invisible and I have to close the game entirely to exit it.

I've done my best to help people on Steam with this.

Message 73 of 116 (1,204 Views)

Re: Horse Ranch 'downloaded' but not in game

★★★ Newbie

i purchased the pack 8 hours before release and im really annoyed. i cant interact with my horse or most of the features. 

Message 74 of 116 (1,148 Views)

Horse Ranch CAS Descriptions and Titles Aren’t Showing Up

★★★ Newbie

I just downloaded the Horse Ranch DLC today and I tried going into CAS but I realized that there is no trait names, horse breed names, and other descriptions/titles from the Horse Ranch DLC, and I can’t play the game because of it.

Message 75 of 116 (1,022 Views)

Re: [STEAM] [HR] Missing Text Strings

★ Novice

I'm also having this issue in gameplay and in CAS and it does seem to be happening with only horse ranch stuff as the text show when i click on other stuff not from the pack.

Message 76 of 116 (1,102 Views)

Re: Horse Ranch 'downloaded' but not in game

★★★★★ Newbie

Seems to be strictly folks who purchased through Steam. Kinda thought that would have been tested before release, but not sure if something was modified right before.

Message 77 of 116 (1,100 Views)

Interaction bubbles are blank for horses

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.99.264.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? grunge revival kit, toddler stuff, realm of magic, pastel pop kit, parenthood, my first pet stuff, moonlight chic kit, little campers kits, kids room stuff, jungle adventure, island living, horse ranch, holiday celebration, high school years, growing together, greenhouse haven kit, get to work, discover university, cottage living, city living, cats and dogs, blooming rooms kit, outdoor playtime digital content, rockin' rancher digital content.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? click on the horses in game and/or find the nectar making thing or any other item from the pack
What happens when the bug occurs? all interaction bubbles for horses, nectar, etc are blank
What do you expect to see? i want the interaction bubbles to have words
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. i downloaded the horse ranch pack

see examples here

Message 78 of 116 (961 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m on steam with this bug 

Message 79 of 116 (1,073 Views)

Horse ranch missing text

★★★★★ Newbie

Breed names, trait names and horse riding options are just blank little white boxes. I cant even play the new pack i bought and I waited so long for this and was so excited.

Message 80 of 116 (1,013 Views)