by OfficialPurple

Original Post

Re: text missing in horse ranch

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here. All the descriptions are missing, for traits, actions and items

Message 11 of 116 (2,564 Views)

Horse Ranch Interaction

★★★ Newbie

I just downloaded the horse ranch expansion pack. And anything that came with the new pack does not have names. So the traits don't have names, the interaction with horse don't have names, even the premade sims don't have names. I tried testing my mods, but even when my mods folder was completely empty, this problem still occurred.

Message 12 of 116 (1,473 Views)

Horse Ranch no visual interaction menu

★★★ Newbie

All of the context menus related to anything with the new pack just appear as three dots or nothing at all, so I have no idea what the interaction will be.

Message 13 of 116 (1,574 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problems. Also text missing on buildings, and in Sim character creation with ambitions, and characteristics.

Message 14 of 116 (2,487 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too. I removed all my mods, restarted Steam, EA, and then my computer, and the problem is still there. I was hoping to play it this evening but it's not looking good

Message 15 of 116 (2,484 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Also having this issue.  I've removed all mods, restarted the computer, restarted  steam, started a new sim and horse in CAS.  Nothing seems to make a difference

Message 16 of 116 (2,286 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes, everything listed as debug.  

Message 17 of 116 (1,876 Views)

Re: Horse Ranch no visual interaction menu

★★★★★ Newbie
@Jessalynn_light I have a similar bug. Do your items also show up as **debug** and do the new families have weird names?
Message 18 of 116 (1,561 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Merged with Master thread.

Please all read the first page and repair your games. If that doesn't help, try the other tipps.

If it doesn't help, please post what language you're playing in.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 19 of 116 (1,842 Views)

Re: Horse Ranch no visual interaction menu

★★★★★ Newbie
@CappuccinoBambi I have the same problem. And I also see the **debug** text.
Message 20 of 116 (1,549 Views)