Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [SE] Extreme Sports: High intensity slope not registering

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.67.154.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion, various others
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Select the extreme sports enthusiast aspiration
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim performs high intensity skiing on the right slope and it doesn’t get marker as completed
What do you expect to see? I expect it to complete
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The most recent one

Trying to complete the trail blazer milestone and cannot get it to complete

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 20 (11,464 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [SE] Extreme Sports: High intensity slope not registering

[ Edited ]
Hero

Extreme Sports enthusiasts will now be able to complete High Intensity Skiing or Snowboarding on Intermediate or Expert Slopes. Good luck!

Fixed in Patch 1.73.48/ 1.40

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Be aware that the slopes are still broken for Console. That has nothing to do with this thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 20 of 20 (6,339 Views)

All Replies

Re: High intensity slope not registering

Hero
@LauraKl10 To be sure: This also happens with no mods/cc installed ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 20 (11,430 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, this is without CC and/or mods.

Message 3 of 20 (11,419 Views)

Hero
@LauraKl10 Are you guys trying skiing or snowboarding ?

I have no issues with skiing ... snowboarding doesn't work for me

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 20 (11,389 Views)

Hero (Retired)

On PS4 I had no issues with the activities counting properly until the last step in the whole aspiration. I kept checking the boards for icy conditions, then sent my sims to snowboard and ski on the correct slopes. The snowboarding did not count for my sim until I had him Ski. The sim I sent to ski completed the aspiration without issue.

Message 5 of 20 (11,370 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict i was having issues with them skiing. Neither was snowboarding and it wasn’t completing with skiing

Message 6 of 20 (11,248 Views)

★★ Novice

I managed to get the milestone to register by skiing high intensity on the intermediate slope, but it didn't work with snowboarding or skiing on the extreme slope. I didn't have a chance to test snowboarding on the intermediate slope before I got the milestone. 

Message 7 of 20 (11,170 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This worked for me on the third try.  My game crashed,  and I loaded back on the slopes so I decided to try the intermediate slope one last time, and third time was the charm.  I wasn't watching my sim so maybe he failed the first two attempts.  My sim is level 10 skii,  and I completed it skiing.   I tried the expert slope for a long time thinking my sim was doing something wrong, but it never worked.   Thanks talkinggrape

Message 8 of 20 (11,137 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm having the same issue right now with 2 Sims in my household with the aspiration. Tried both skiing and snowboarding at high intensity on all the slopes repeatedly (just in case ludicrous might work) and none worked to register the goal as completed. I have all expansions/other packs and no CC or mods. I've left the area and came back, saved the game and restarted... For now I'm just going to use the "aspirations.complete_current_milestone" cheat, but I'm disappointed at yet another problem in this pack/with the most recent update.

Message 9 of 20 (11,087 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@talkinggrape Thanks for your help your suggestion worked after making sure mods were off and and game totally restarted it took about fve times but it is now completed. Thanks again for the help
Message 10 of 20 (10,293 Views)