★★★★★ Novice

will try it out thank you so much

Message 81 of 395 (2,385 Views)

Snow Escape - Glitches for Rock Climbing Event

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No idea?
What happens when the bug occurs? Every time I attempt to start a rock climbing event once I get to step 3 (select a place) all that shows up is "generic", when I choose that option the screen loads to choose a place to travel to but I'm unable to select anything and I have to exit the game in order to continue playing. If I save before I exit then the game loads glitched onto the same screen where I cannot choose anything and I have to recover an older save file.
What do you expect to see? I have no idea what I expect as I have never been able to successfully do a climbing event..
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Message 82 of 395 (2,388 Views)

Re: [SE] Travelling to Onsen causes LE/ Map Reloading

★ Guide
@crinrict Right, it was the other one. It has these big ice statues lighted up so I mixed the names.
Message 83 of 395 (2,366 Views)

Re: mountain excursion

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@crinrictI've also been having this issue, and repairing the game didn't help. I didn't try the mountain excursion prior to the latest update, but from what I've seen in other threads, it seems to be related to the update.

Edit: I should add, I do not have any mods or custom content installed.

Message 84 of 395 (2,321 Views)

Hero
@bdrussell Yes, it's been since identified as issue

I merged the post now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 85 of 395 (2,303 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

After you choose the generic venue, you have to choose a lot (it used to not be like this) and choose to build you get this message.

Sem Título.png

Message 86 of 395 (2,277 Views)

Re: Snowy Escape Mountain Excursion Broken

★ Novice

I am also having the problem of the mountain excursion not working as intended. This is a new pack for me so I don't know where everything actually happens, but i wanted to add that the snow festival pop up happened and when I went to go to the snow festival it did the same thing. Threw me into the neighborhood and started the loop where I couldn't load my sim. It just said "in Mt Komorebi. 

Message 87 of 395 (2,270 Views)

I can't play mountain climbing and traveling, no any location!

★ Novice

Why can't I play mountain climbing and traveling in the country game? The location is empty, there is no location to choose! Moreover, the reading screen is stuck and I cannot enter the game. Originally, I thought it was a conflict with the MOD, but after I removed the MOD and TRAY, the situation remained the same. What should I do?

Please contact me, thank you.

Sorry, my English isn't very nice. 

Message 88 of 395 (2,213 Views)

Re: I can't play mountain climbing and traveling, no any location!

Hero
@TRLIN12 Unfortunately this is a known bug with no know solution other than not use the excursion currently.

I have merged your post with the bug report.

You're english is absolutely fine :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 89 of 395 (2,193 Views)

Re: I can't play mountain climbing and traveling, no any location!

★★★★★ Apprentice

Can someone confirm that the problem only appears in new saves after the last update?

I wanted to travel to mt komorebi with my family shortly and visit a few festivals and also wanted to do a mountain excursion there.

Now I am a little scared after reading the reports about the excursion and the snow festival.

I have an older save and when I choose the mountain excursion as a social event over the phone, everything seems to be normal. The onsen icon  is normal and the description is normal too.

Does that mean in my save the lot / world is not corrupt and I can plan my activities without worries? 

Message 90 of 395 (2,173 Views)