[FIXED] Routing Fails while trying to leave/enter room (Agave Abode, Goth, al)

by Random6890

Original Post

Re: Sims cannot move after using the toilet

★★★★★ Guide

Reading this again...could this be that issue with not being able to leave the bathroom?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Routing-Fails-on-Agave-Abode-amp-Goth-House/m-p/8008615#M...

@vulturebasket : Does that sound like the problem?

Message 41 of 139 (1,305 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@StarryMight  Oh wow! Yes! It is! Even includes an issue I had playing the Goth family a few months back. Thank you both so much

Sorry, not sure if I change this topic to [Fixed] now?

Message 42 of 139 (1,286 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@vulturebasket : No. Just hang tight, I'll see about having it merged into the main topic on that. :-)
Message 43 of 139 (1,277 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Routing Fails on Agave Abode & Goth House

@vulturebasket  I merged your thread with the master bug report.  Thanks for confirming it's the same.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 44 of 139 (1,303 Views)

Sims randomly being stuck

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.30
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Pets
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know. It randomly happens to me, but it's happened often enough to be an issue
What happens when the bug occurs? So, when I tell a Sim to go do something-for example, go eat something-they just don't move from where they are standing and act like there is something in the way or something stopping them. There isn't. I have to log off the world and come back in for them to do it. Once, a Sim was standing right next to there bed. Yet they wouldn't go to sleep when I told them.
What do you expect to see? Then to go do the thing I ask if them when there is nothing in the way
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I took a short break from the game and came back. This glitch happened around the same time the newest version was being installed. I swear there is never anything in there way, they just refuse to move and wave like they are stuck

Message 45 of 139 (1,336 Views)

Re: Sims randomly being stuck

Hero
@Ender12700 Did you try moving some furniture around ? Maybe there's something above the bed they have issues with ? Have you tested other houses if the same issue occurs ?

Also to my knowledge, console is currently at version 1.20 not 1.30. Could you doublecheck your version and see which one you have ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 46 of 139 (1,309 Views)

Hero
@Ender12700 Are you still having issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 47 of 139 (1,267 Views)

★ Novice

Okay the bed thing was my bad. Turns out my Dog Bed was in the way. But the issue is still bad. I took off the door to the bathroom and replaced it with an arch way. I tried to make my sim literally go one step outside the doorway and she wouldn't. Right outside. And she was 'stuck'. I promise there was nothing in the bathroom that could have blocked her

Message 48 of 139 (1,257 Views)

Hero
@Ender12700 Which lot are you playing ?

Does it only happen on that lot ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 49 of 139 (1,256 Views)

★ Novice

I'm playing on the plot the Goths use to live on. From what I can tell, it only seems to happen in this plot. And only in that bathroom-the upstairs one in the main bedroom

Message 50 of 139 (1,253 Views)