Re: Inside Single Doors for Bathroom Keep Failing or Locking

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Routing Fails while trying to leave/enter room (Agave Abode, Goth, al

★★ Guide

This is happening in my game, too. My family lives in Windenburg.

Message 131 of 139 (1,056 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Routing Fails while trying to leave/enter room (Agave Abode, Goth, al

★★★★★ Novice

I’m still having this issue as well! For me it’s that one lot listed in Oasis Springs. I replace the door and it constantly has sims stop routing. I always teleport my sims in the bathroom and out when playing in Agave Adobe. I even deleted the walls and replaced them. I’m convinced it’s either the base game door and lot together, or simply the lot is bugged… it’s been years.

Message 132 of 139 (903 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im almost entirely sure that it has mostly to do with the door, because im in the torendi tower penthouse and it was happening in one of my sim's rooms. her dads and brother (but nobody outside the family) kept teleporting in and walking in while she was sleeping and they refused to exit. replaced the door and problem solved

Message 133 of 139 (858 Views)

★★★ Newbie

never mind sry xd i forgot to relock it

Message 134 of 139 (846 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Same thing happened to my sims in the bathroom, going to build mode fixes it, but they get stuck again the next time they need to go to the bathroom. Nothing was moved or changed it just suddenly started happening.

I will try changing the door to see if that helps.

Message 135 of 139 (813 Views)

★ Guide

Can't believe this issue hasn't been fixed for years, but still getting this in Agave Abode and Goth house.

Message 136 of 139 (782 Views)

Inside Single Doors for Bathroom Keep Failing or Locking

★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Xbox Series S
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? Console SDX 11.0 (or latest)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to work, dine out, spa day, jungle adventure, cool kitchen, vintage glamour, seasons
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I on the Springscape lot, but it has also happened in other places. I have a door near other common bathroom items such as a shower, toilet, etc. I did not activate MOO. Have sims frequent the bathroom and eventually they will get stuck in there.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims will get stuck in the bathroom and I won’t be able to trigger any actions outside of the bathroom successfully, also the “Go Here” (outside of bathroom) fails. To fix this I have to interrupt gameplay to go to Build Mode to replace the door, but it is happening at a much more frequent rate.
What do you expect to see? I expect my Sims to be able to enter and exit the bathroom without any issues, if MOO hasn’t been activated and if I have not manually locked the doors.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

N/a

Message 137 of 139 (718 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This bug is still happening. I tried to build in another door at the Goth mansion, but they still get stuck. Switching to build mode and back helps, but I can`t believe that this bug is still in the game.

Message 138 of 139 (493 Views)

Hero

The Agave Abode washroom will no longer trap your Sim within its four walls… closing in on you, refusing to let you leave, even if you wash your hands after use…which you should do

Fixed in Patch 1.96.365/1.71

I hope this also fixes the Goth house and others. If not, please make a new thread, stating which house you have issues with.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 139 of 139 (2,382 Views)