[FIXED] [ROM] Sims have random curse warts that can't be removed

by mikrolactaki3

Original Post

Re: Realm of magic Repulsiveness Curse Face Stuck On My Vampire

★★ Guide

@crinrict also (sorry I’ve never done this before) do I just direct message my google drive link to the profile you attached above? I just really wanna do this right. (Sorry if I’m being stupid this kind of stuff really overwhelms me)

Message 21 of 31 (543 Views)

@MaddinWRITEsTuFf Have you tried removing all face customization as suggested by @amanda-amethyst in post #11 above? 

(clicking the x by the entire face category, not individual items)

Message 22 of 31 (530 Views)

★★ Guide

@mightyspritesims I’m going to try it when I open the game to figure out which save file it is. I noticed that suggestion when I was moved to this thread. 

thanks for pointing it out I’ll post if it works.

Message 23 of 31 (518 Views)

Hero
@MaddinWRITEsTuFf yes, make sure the google link is public then send the that link to the profile I linked (best do it before fixing anything).

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 31 (510 Views)

★★ Guide

@crinrict I messaged the account you linked above with the drive link to the save file just now. is that all i should do? Is the save file in now?

Here's the drive link to the save file if its needed:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/188876emhsAGAJ6nsvmqdA_xQIrffW0lL?usp=share_link 

Message 25 of 31 (492 Views)

Hero
@MaddinWRITEsTuFf That's all you need to do.

You can now try if the workaround suggestion work for you too :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 26 of 31 (486 Views)

★★ Guide

The workaround worked for me just now!!!! :D I turned on fulleditmode and then removed all face details.

It was still really annoying to have to put all her other face details back on (and time consuming) but it did work and I am so relieved to have her looking normal again!

Thanks so much to @crinrict and @mightyspritesims for helping me sort this whole thing out. You gave me one of my favorite sims back Standard smile

Message 27 of 31 (477 Views)

weird face marks

★★★★ Novice

I play sims 4 on Playstation and do far 2 of my caster teens have these marks on their faces. And my sims have 3 children. I been trying to find ways to fix it. But I tried all the cheats nothing and I can't fix the face. And I don't have Cas as I play it on Playstation.

Message 28 of 31 (455 Views)

weird and old age facial marks

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PlayStation 5
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? not sure
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? in my household
What happens when the bug occurs? the faces get weird marks and aging facials
What do you expect to see? normal skin
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I have sims 4 on Playstation 5 and my caster household children have these weird face marks and aging facials when I aged them up to teens abd there still there after aging them to young adult. I tried cheats didn't work  I don't use Cas because I can't on a Playstation. I can't fix their faces either in edit mood. Please help me? I don't know how to fix this

Message 29 of 31 (449 Views)

Re: weird face marks

Hero
@Premithousia I merged all your posts with the bug report on this.

If the Sim is cursed, try getting rid of them by removing the curse. If you don't want to enter CAS in fulleditmode because of achievements, your best bet is probably to place the Sim into a new game, do the workaround there and then replace the Sim in your game with this new version.

You will loose all relationships tough.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 30 of 31 (427 Views)