[FIXED] [ROM] Sims have random curse warts that can't be removed

by mikrolactaki3

Original Post

Re: [ROM] Randomzied/ingame born Sims have curse warts that can't be removed

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Marked as Solution for Visibility. This is still an open issue.

Have you tried clicking the X on the entire face category? It worked for me. You would then have to add back all customization you had in the category, but with that on their face, how could you even tell? 

Screenshot 2021-07-23 092544.png

Message 11 of 31 (1,838 Views)

Re: Help! My teen looks like a horror movie witch!

★★ Novice
@crinrict Oh, okay, thanks!
Message 12 of 31 (1,164 Views)

Spellcaster child get weird face details in cas, play with genetics

★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.79.93.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Take 2 female spellcasters with all possible face details and generate a female child between them, generate the child as a teen.
What happens when the bug occurs? They very often get a weird face with boils (belonging to a curse I think?) and sometimes red eyes that I've never seen before.
What do you expect to see? Not getting random face details that you can't even chose in cas.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Around cottage living

Such a beautiful teen. Standard smile

Message 13 of 31 (1,127 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Here's a fun one. I have the same problem, except it's just a random townie that has it. I've never played with her or her family. (She's a descendant of Silversweater or whatever his name is)

Message 14 of 31 (1,036 Views)

EA Staff

Hello All,

If anyone of you are still encountering this (without mods), would you be willing to share your save file(s)?

If so, please send me a private message with a link to the file.

Instructions here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 15 of 31 (969 Views)

Realm of magic Repulsiveness Curse Face Stuck On My Vampire

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.93.146.1020 (64 Bit)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All stuff packs, all expansion packs except High school years and all gamepacks except my wedding stories
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I’m honestly not sure…?
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim has the warts/effects from the realm of magic curse of repulsiveness on her face in both her forms (I originally applied it to just my sims dark form) and I can’t remove it from either form even with full edit mode.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to have it just on her dark form like I applied it as. I also expect to be able to remove those face details from both forms or either form with cheats.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I haven’t played with this sim since after the high school years patch but it always was fine before that patch. So any issues I’m having could have been caused by any one of the patches from the high school years patch till now.

Guys I don’t know what to do. My female vampire sim has the realm of magic face effect that you get with the curse of repulsiveness. When I created her, I applied this skin detail to her dark form and her dark form ONLY. Her normal form has always looked pretty normal and I have so many pictures of her in her normal form around her house. For some reason parts of her dark form have linked to her regular form during one of the updates since high school years (I’ve been playing with other sims because the incest bug put me off playing with her). 

I really want to play with her again but can’t get past her gross face effect. I only want it on her dark form which is when she’s meant to look scary. She’s a good vampire and doesn’t drink from humans and she doesn’t deserve to have her evil dark ugly look showing on her wedding day (she’s about to marry her wonderful fiancé).

I don’t even care if I have to remove the effect from both forms I just want it gone. Problem is it seems to no longer be an option in the skin details section of CAS even in full edit mode with the unlockbytag cheat for realm of magic on.

I’ve tried giving her the curse and removing it too. No dice.

I don’t know how her dark form and normal form have got linked (maybe from new game updates or something?) but it has ruined her normal face with this curse effect that I can’t remove.

if anyone can help me get rid of that curse wart face effect I will be soooo greatful.

She’s one of my favourite sims and I hate seeing her this way Frown

Message 16 of 31 (710 Views)

Re: Realm of magic Repulsiveness Curse Face Stuck On My Vampire

Hero
@MaddinWRITEsTuFf I merged your post with another thread on unremovable curse warts

Could you send your save to https://answers.ea.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/39096928 as asked above.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 31 (683 Views)

★★ Guide

@crinrict I have multiple saves in my game how do I know which file to send from my saves folder? I wanna make sure I send the right one.

Message 18 of 31 (666 Views)

Hero
@MaddinWRITEsTuFf There's instructions to find the save here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/7368675#M181741

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 19 of 31 (664 Views)

★★ Guide

@crinrict okay thanks 

Message 20 of 31 (655 Views)