Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [PSP] [BDK] No dust in my haunted houses

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.71.86.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, Get Together, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Eco Lifestyle, Island Living, Snowy Escape, Seasons, Dine Out, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Realm of Magic, Strangerville, Vampires, Kids Room, Moschino, My First Pet, Paranormal, Spooky, Tiny Living, Vintage Glamour, Bust the Dust
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a Residential Haunted House or change a Residential to Haunted House Residential, and try to have dust in it
What happens when the bug occurs? Dust does not accumulate in my haunted house. I waited a large number of sims days, and nothing. I changed to residential, dust started to accumulate quite quickly. I changed back to haunted residential and dust and a bunny remained. I saved, exited the lot, and when coming back, the dust bunny disappeared before my eyes!! Again I waited days, and no dust would accumulate. I created a new save game and tried again and nothing, no dust or bunnies in haunted houses. I'm playing with no mods since 1.71 update.
What do you expect to see? Dust in my residential haunted houses
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I updated to 1.71 and bought Bust the Dust.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 7 (5,027 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [PSP] [BDK] No dust in my haunted houses

Hero

Haunted House Residential Lots will now enjoy the presence of Dust Bunnies and Fiends if Simmers also have Bust the Dust. Dust Bunny goes Boooooo.

Fixed in Patch 1.73.48/ 1.40

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (2,560 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Pro
@MeredithvL I was playing in a haunted house when I installed the kit and had dust immediately.
Message 2 of 7 (4,910 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I've got the same bug. Hope it gets fixed soon!

Message 3 of 7 (4,896 Views)

★★★ Novice
@alanmichael1 I did too at first, but it stopped working after 2 to 3 Sim weeks.
Message 4 of 7 (4,784 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thank you, seems to be a bug only some people have, other people are telling me that they do have dust in their haunted houses. I still don't after repairing the game and deleting cache multiple times

Message 5 of 7 (4,710 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [PSP] [BDK] No dust in my haunted houses

★ Novice

I had dust in my haunted house. But the sims were having to vacuum multiple times a day. Then when they updated to fix the bug of too much dust too quickly, my sims no longer had dust at all. Seems to work fine with my apartment couple, but not my haunted lot. 

Message 6 of 7 (3,209 Views)

Hero

Haunted House Residential Lots will now enjoy the presence of Dust Bunnies and Fiends if Simmers also have Bust the Dust. Dust Bunny goes Boooooo.

Fixed in Patch 1.73.48/ 1.40

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (2,561 Views)