Re: [OPEN] [PS4] [ECO] Evergreen Harbor flickering pyramids

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: evergreen harbor bug (PS4) flickering pyramids

★★★★ Apprentice

I’ve had to restore mine 3 times I think but as long as I don’t play in evergreen harbour it doesn’t return after a reset. I am playing a family in evergreen harbour at the moment & it doe seem to be happening more frequently.

Unfortunately I shut our PlayStations down every time I use them so I don’t think it’s that causing the issue. It’s very frustrating though 😩

Message 121 of 130 (1,491 Views)

Re: evergreen harbor bug (PS4) flickering pyramids

★★ Novice
@laurareay89 Restore licence on settings but don’t shut down your PS4… the flickering should stop… after a while it’ll eventually come back but you’d have to do the same thing
Message 122 of 130 (1,474 Views)

Re: EL entire world bugging out?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@PoptartJuniperSo idk if it was restarting the PS4 or loading a previous save that fixed it but I did both and now it’s gone 🤷🏻‍♀️ still needs a fix from EA though!

Message 123 of 130 (1,350 Views)

★★ Novice

Will this ever be addressed? We are going into a second year it's ridiculous.

Message 124 of 130 (1,297 Views)

★★★ Pro

@mikeishaaa It's a console bug they won't rush to fix it someone I know bought it for ps5 yesterday if I had known I would of told them not to buy it long story short within an hour it started flickering really bad so she moved her Sims to sulani and it was happening there too she was streaming it I had to stop watching the stream it was giving me headache 2 years in it's still not fixed.

Message 125 of 130 (1,256 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I am having this issue on ps5. Still, a year later basically. This is insane. I can’t believe they can’t fix this or choose not to. 

Message 126 of 130 (1,164 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Player_j4nk4sw9 Thanks for reporting this originally. I still have this problem now and hope that this gets fixed.
Message 127 of 130 (1,114 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am currently having the same issue

Message 128 of 130 (1,007 Views)

★★★ Novice

Its still happening to me.I just saw the same issue in Brindleton Bay. I can't believe its still not fixed...

Message 129 of 130 (971 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

On some PlayStation®4 systems, Eco Lifestyle’s Evergreen Harbor had a lot of objects flickering in the environment. We think we have squelched the problem. If you see it, please let us know and provide information about the model of PlayStation and OS version.

Fixed in Patch 1.90.358/1.61

Please use this thread if you have further issues: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-PS4-ECO-Evergreen-harbor-flickering-pyramids-Patch-1-61/t...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 130 of 130 (4,806 Views)