Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [PC/MAC] Error Code 134:64b8a94a

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything but Eco Lifestyle
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into a lot and get kicked back to the world screen.
What happens when the bug occurs? I select a household to play, and when I do I get kicked back to the world screen with the following error code: "The game failed to load. Error Code: 134:64b8a94a:2702972f. It is recommended that you relaunch the game."
What do you expect to see? I will be able to play the game like normal.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I downloaded the latest patch, the one that was supposed to solve this problem.

Before the 10th of June, I had the same issue with my sims who were in university (I selected them to play and was unable to do so - it kept kicking me back to the world). After the latest patch, everything seemed to be working great, and I'd played through several families on the same save. I went to play the game this morning... and I got kicked back to the world screen with the message above ("The game failed to load. Error Code: 134:64b8a94a:2702972f. It is recommended that you relaunch the game.").

I don't know if something happened with the patch and everything went sideways, or if this is an entirely different bug, but hopefully this will be fixed soon.

Thank you.

Edit: I updated the title to better clarify what was happening.

Message 1 of 211 (9,265 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] [PC/MAC] Error Code 134:64b8a94a

[ Edited ]
Hero

Please everyone with this error update their game (today)

Tested the two saves I had and both loaded fine.

We have once again vanquished yet another villainous version of Error Code 134. This time it is Error Code 134:64b8a94a, distant cousin of the original Error Code 134.
○ What is Error 134? Baby don’t hurt me, don’t hurt me… no more.

Fixed in Patch 1.65.77/ 1.30

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 211 of 211 (4,674 Views)

All Replies

Re: Error Code 134:64b8a94a:2702972f (after 10 June patch)

Hero
@superkyle221 Would you mind sending me your save ? Instructions in my signature

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 211 (9,191 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict I just sent it to you via PM. Let me know if I did it incorrectly. Thank you for taking a look at it.
Message 3 of 211 (9,176 Views)

★ Apprentice

hey i have been having the same exact problem since 2 days ago, if you find a way to resolve to it, could you let me know?  I would really appreciate it Standard smile 

Message 4 of 211 (9,159 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@superkyle221 I tested your save and I think it might be the same issue as this one: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/CURRENT-ISSUE-Error-102-122-324a2e8e-165e3fa7/m-p/9169925

When I disable the uni pack, I get the 102, with it, I get the 134

Not exactly sure if it IS the same but the 102 is getting looked into by EA

Did you have an 102 on this save as well ?

It could also be that one is over-riding the other and if I remove a pack that's causing one issue, the other appears.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 211 (9,152 Views)

Hero
@pagefensom What error are you getting ? There's so many different ones. Need both first and second block of the message

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 211 (9,137 Views)

★ Apprentice

whenever i try to load a family, I get this error code, I've tried to repair the game, uninstall and then reinstall and nothing seems to be working haha 

Message 7 of 211 (9,122 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict So I'm going to be honest, I'm not totally sure what 102 means - the only error I've seen is the 134 one that I've had previously - I'm not sure how to disable a pack once it's loaded, or how to get a different error message.

Should I post that this is happening to me as well in the other thread as well?

(I realize that I probably sound like a complete idiot, and I do apologize. Thank you for taking the time to help me out).
Message 8 of 211 (9,119 Views)

Hero
@pagefensom That would be this one: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/CURRENT-ISSUE-PC-MAC-Error-code-134-b378c837/td-p/9205967

Please post in that thread.

@superkyle221 It's fine. I was just thinking aloud :D

Basically, I'm wondering if they two are connected (which would be good, as it's already being looked into by EA) or of they are two separate issues that you both have on your save). Which wouldn't be good as it's yet another error, EA will need to look into.

Anyways, I did some testing with your save and if I delete a few families, it loads. It seems mostly the Pike family in San Myshuno, the Doctor in Willow Creek, Singles and the three housed families that start with A and B.

My testing has been a bit inconclusive and I'm sure you don't really want to delete them

You basically have two options:
- Try to fix the save by deleting families ( you can save them to the gallery and place a new copy but you'll loose inventory and relationships)
- Wait until it gets fixed and play another save meanwhile

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 211 (9,072 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Thanks, I posted there as well.
Message 10 of 211 (9,042 Views)