Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Natural Nails colors now white/pink

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Français
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.82.99.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Using nails
What happens when the bug occurs? We used to have the nice suttle soft pink and skin color nails option, for a natural look. I used it for the male sims in my game so, they dont have it paint, but have that gloss natural nail color. Now, the pink is a hot bright pink and the skin color is now a white.
What do you expect to see? Why each time they fix a bug, they have to make another one. This should not happen and the colors are now wrong.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. 1.82.99.1030 They fixed the nails issue that made stips of nail color on clothes, now, they introduce a new bug for the natural, unpainted nail colors.

Here is the exemples bellow.30-11-2021_15-19-17.png30-11-2021_15-19-14.png

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 21 (7,111 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] Natural Nails colors now white/pink

Hero

Nail polish swatches now show what color they will make your Sims’ nails, which is pretty useful when accessorizing.

Fixed in Patch 1.92.145/1.65

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 21 of 21 (3,236 Views)

All Replies

Re: Natural Nails colors now white/pink

Hero
@Francoisf30 Do you have before pics for comparison ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 21 (7,088 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@crinrictNo I don't, I don't think so. Thats the nail option, that have only two swatches, I supposed for a more natural colors options, used to be a soft nail pink, and the other color was of the skin of the sims. I know its different because, most of my male sims had this nail option, because I did not want them to have the painted nail, but rather the natural skin tone nail. They have all white nails now Frown...

Message 3 of 21 (7,048 Views)

★★★ Guide

This is happening to me too. Before the options were pale pink and light beige. Now they are nowhere near anyone's natural skin tones.

Message 4 of 21 (7,015 Views)

★ Guide

I did not update my game yet so I have before pictures:

nails beige & rosa.jpg

Message 5 of 21 (6,981 Views)

Hero
@LUTOOLU Thank you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 21 (6,956 Views)

★★ Guide

It's worth noting that before this patch the textures for the skin toned version of those nails was literally blank, and the pink version was glitchy in a way that caused the textures from the nails on the left hand to appear underneath the nails on the right hand, and vice versa.

Message 7 of 21 (6,698 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Just chiming in to say, I too have been experiencing this problem. Orignally I thought it might have been my mods, but I removed the folder and tested without as well. Same problem. So I'm fairly sure it's a bug on the game's end. 

Message 8 of 21 (6,577 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@LUTOOLU Thank you so much!

@MeowchaFrappe Yeah I dont use mods, and I notice it immediately on sims that were supposed to have that skin tone nail option which I like, and was white instead. It clashes.

EDIT by EA_Jason: Merged posts. 

Message 9 of 21 (6,453 Views)

★★★ Novice

I’m having this issue too, I hope it gets fixed soon.

Message 10 of 21 (6,050 Views)