[FIXED] NPCs coming into apartments/houses uninvited

by JochenWeiss

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [CL] NPCs coming into apartment uninvited

★★★ Newbie

I have the exact opposite problem. I'll invite my neighbors in, and it won't even let them in. I think my door's locked, but I can't unlock it. Any advice?

Message 60 of 151 (1,395 Views)

Re: [OPEN] NPCs coming into apartments/houses uninvited

★★★★★ Apprentice

I recognized this problem since the last patch. I´m sure before all visitors knocked on my Sims apartment door and only came in if my Sim invited them.

Yesterday every Sims who live in that building and Sims from the street came in, eat and slept in my Sims bed.

There was no option to tell them to leave, my Sim cab say goodbye but they didn´t.

Message 61 of 151 (1,363 Views)

Hero

Could you open a new thread for me for this one ? This doesn't have the bug template.

I'll merged this one into the new one once you have done so.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 62 of 151 (1,359 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

done

Message 64 of 151 (1,351 Views)

Hero

Thanks.

merged the threads

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 65 of 151 (1,347 Views)

Hero

Added back 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 66 of 151 (1,342 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have two similar issues in two seperate saves, after installing Cats and Dogs.

Save game 1: my Sim was running a store where no one showed up anymore, so when I returned home after selling the store, suddenly my Sim was surrounded by Sims on each neighbouring tile as he spawned at his home lots' elevator.

Save game 2: Again people living in an San Myshuno, my momSim wants to adopt a pet for her toddler/family, so she calls over the adoption agency. The guy shows up - first for a dog, then for two cats - but when I wish to adopt the pet, it goes through the script of taking simoleons and being able to name it, says that the pet is now part of the household... but then the adoption person takes them away again.
SO, after this I made a household with just one person and a pet, merged the households, then kicked out the newly made sim and deleted it. All's well, right?
But then this issue popped up: my dadSim takes the puppers outside to do hisbb business and as he carries him back inside the flat, he is followed by what seems to be every random sim who was at the festival downstairs previously. A real invasion of random people using all the items in my house. What just happened?

Both of these issues appeared yesterday at seperate times and in seperate worlds/save games, after installing Cats and Dogs.
Message 67 of 151 (1,328 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This is likely City Living related, I have never had this issue until immediately following my purchase of City Living on 11/10/2017.

Message 68 of 151 (1,312 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I should add that I also picked up Cats and Dogs at the same time...

Message 69 of 151 (1,309 Views)

★ Guide

Actually this issue has appeared for me for the first time since installing Pets, I've never had it before.

Message 70 of 151 (1,266 Views)