Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Moroccan fountain missing from filters

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.44
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Ciry living, courtyard oasis kit
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check build/ buy for fountain
What happens when the bug occurs? No foundation in the menu
What do you expect to see? Moroccan fountain should be available from build menu. Missing completely from build/buy
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Update 21 July 2021

What is your current game version number? 1.44
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Ciry living, courtyard oasis kit
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check build/ buy for fountain
What happens when the bug occurs? No foundation in the menu
What do you expect to see? Moroccan fountain should be available from build menu. Missing completely from build/buy
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Update 21 July 2021

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title, Added Base Game Version Number

1. Product: The Sims 4
    What is your current game version number? Latest
    What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City Living, Courtyard Oasis Kit
    Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check build/ buy items
    What happens when the bug occurs? Everytime
    What do you expect to see? Moroccan fountain is missing after latest game update. Missing from the entire buy/ build menu. Fountain should be available under fountain tab or water objects.
    Please describe the patch or change you made. Latest game update 21st July 21

‌Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

Message 1 of 9 (1,249 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can only get "Star of Paradise Fountain" in premade rooms (CO kit)

Hero

The Star of Paradise Fountain can be found in the Build & Buy catalog now when applying the Kits filter.

Fixed in Patch 1.84.171/1.52

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 9 of 9 (602 Views)

All Replies

Re: Moroccan fountain missing

★★★ Guide

I'm on PC, and it's not there for me either. I even purchased the room with the fountain from the catalog, and the fountain is there, but when I use the eyedropper tool to try to get it to show in the catalog by itself, nothing happens except the noise. I can use the eyedropper on other things successfully.

Message 2 of 9 (1,217 Views)

Hero
@Gimli_Gloin12 You can find it by entering the name in the search bar: Star of Paradise Fountain (i haven't tried if buying is possible as my Sim doesn't have enough money)

It does seem to be missing from all filters

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 9 (1,214 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the help!

Message 4 of 9 (1,202 Views)

Fountain of courtyard oasis kit is missing

★★★ Newbie

Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
What is your current game version number? 1.77.146.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cottage living, eco living, island living, seasons, cats&dogs, city living, snowy escape, outdoor retreat, spa day, parenthood, jungle adventure, strangerville, dream home decorator, paranormal, tiny houses, laundry day, home cinema, perfect pateo, courtyard oasis kit
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The fountain of the courtyard oasis kit is missing. When I go to build mode and I want to copy or place the fountain of courtyard oasis kit, the item doesn't show up.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing the item is just gone from the build menu.
What do you expect to see? Toddlers should stay inside the bath until their hygiene is full.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Please describe the patch or change you made. The fountain went missing shortly after I installed cottage living

Hi fellow simmers! 

I recently noticed that the fountain of the courtyard oasis kit went missing, shortly after I installed cottage living... Has anyone else also this issue? 

It just disappeared from the build menu and when I try to copy it from a different build nothing appears. 

I would love to hear back from you! 

Best regards,

Viciines

Message 5 of 9 (1,073 Views)

Re: Fountain of courtyard oasis kit is missing

★★★★★ Apprentice

I simply put "fountain of courtyard oasis kit is missing" in the search bar above in this section and maybe got your answer in another thread?

Message 6 of 9 (1,054 Views)

Can only get "Star of Paradise Fountain" in premade rooms (CO kit)

★ Expert

Platform:PC
What is your current game version number? 1.78.58.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all except vampires, paranormal, spooky, JTB, kids room, bowling, MFP, the other kits,
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look for the fountain in the Courtyard Oasis kit
What happens when the bug occurs? I went looking for the courtyard oasis fountain item and could not find it anywhere. I eventually looked in the prebuilt rooms panel, and it was in the premade room- but the item is unable to be eyedropped/copied. The only place to get (or find) the item is in 'rooms'. I also tried the search bar for "Star of Paradise Fountain" but it would not show.
What do you expect to see? Fountain in with other fountain items, and ability to eyedrop the item.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I went looking for the courtyard oasis fountain item and could not find it anywhere. I eventually looked in the prebuilt rooms panel, and it was in the premade room- but the item is unable to be eyedropped/copied. The only place to get (or find) the item is in 'rooms'. I also tried the search bar for "Star of Paradise Fountain" but it would not show.

Message 7 of 9 (965 Views)

Champion

I tried the same thing and found the same. The fountain doesn't seem to show up in the build section with other fountains. It is not able to be eyedropped when clicked.

When I switched to the buy mode catalogue though, I was able to type "Star of Paradise Fountain" into that search and it did show up, but it didn't have a category and showed up with a bunch of random other items such as venue wall speakers, public toilets and a community voting board. But that could have been because I was testing this at a lounge venue and not a residential lot.

Message 8 of 9 (943 Views)

Hero

The Star of Paradise Fountain can be found in the Build & Buy catalog now when applying the Kits filter.

Fixed in Patch 1.84.171/1.52

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 9 (603 Views)