Re: [MWS] No one is showing up in Wedding attire

by ja420

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [MWS] No one is showing up in Wedding attire

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

None of the sims including the marrying sims are showing up in wedding attire when the Wedding event starts. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, removed all caps.

Message 1 of 19 (3,708 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Sims 4 Wedding Stories Has Broken My Game (Please Update this Pack)

Hero

Sims should now show up in their appropriate attire for Wedding Ceremonies

Fixed in Patch 1.85.203/1.55

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 19 of 19 (2,883 Views)

All Replies

Re: The Sims 4 My Wedding Stories NO ONE IS SHOWING UP IN WEDDING ATTIRE

★★★★★ Apprentice

I’m experiencing the same problem.

Message 2 of 19 (3,672 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 My Wedding Stories NO ONE IS SHOWING UP IN WEDDING ATTIRE

★★★★ Pro

I can confirm I'm seeing the same thing, I saw it both when I didn't specify the dress code and when I specified polished.  Here's an example of what the sims showed up wearing (some are my household, some are just guests): 

I'm playing in a mod/cc free save. Game version 1.84.197.1030. All expansion, game and stuff packs. Kits: Country Kitchen, Blooming Plants, Throwback Fit, Incheon Arrivals. 

Best regards,
Jennifer

Message 3 of 19 (3,640 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm having the same issue as well. The only way to fix it I guess is to shift click them with cheats and change their outfit to formal, but I shouldn't need to do that.

Message 4 of 19 (3,593 Views)

Hero
@25andSouth Could you please edit your post and fill out the bug form ? Seems you weren't prompted for it.

Editing should help with that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 19 (3,532 Views)

★★ Guide

Hi Crin, 

Hope you're doing well. Been a minute.  I'm getting this too.  Tried it with mods and without. Same result. Also tried it with just base game and MWS installed - the same result.  

It's strange because in the past all the guests would automatically show up in formal attire when they showed up for weddings and now they don't.  

Going to try Carl's MWS mod and see if that will help at all.  I'll relay any findings I have.  

Message 6 of 19 (3,456 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

A possible fix, though not an ideal one, is to download mc command center. I don't have it, but I'm pretty sure it has an option to force sims to change. If you have get to work, I think one of the scientist rays has an option to force sims to go formal as well. I don't have either of these, but they should work from what I've heard. Granted, it would be nice if the game actually just worked, but it's the sims 4. 

Message 7 of 19 (3,400 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@ja420 I've tried Carl's mod and unfortunately that does not fix the issue. I suspect he's going to have to add other fixes to the mod to make the pack run a bit more smoothly.
Message 8 of 19 (3,391 Views)

★★ Pro

I think it might be the Dresser module of MC Command Center that lets you force change Sims on the fly. So you'd only need it and the main modules as a temporary fix. This is a real mess though!

Message 9 of 19 (3,362 Views)

★★ Guide

I suspect part of the issue is that setting the cake, dress code, formal wear tab in wedding planning does not actually save correctly, at least from the testing and experimenting that I have done.

Message 10 of 19 (3,176 Views)