[FIXED] High chair can’t be cleaned

by bwsims2021

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] High chair can’t be cleaned

★★★★★ Novice

Hold the button on the right and then press the bottom button. For Xbox it's B and then A. PlayStation is o and then x.

Message 31 of 44 (762 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@bwsims2021 I have all the kits and packs and have this issue - REALLY ANNOYING. I don't get annoyed by bugs, but this really irks me since the Sims in the house keep complaining about the dirty situation.
Message 32 of 44 (715 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. I have to keep buying new ones. Its driving me nuts! 

Message 33 of 44 (657 Views)

★ Guide

I've been having this problem for a long while so I stopped buying high chairs. I just feed the toddlers whatever my Sims are eating since the game doesn't require them to be in high chairs for that interaction (and they won't throw food either :D)

Message 34 of 44 (631 Views)

Sims 4 high chair glitch

★★★ Newbie

Every time the high chair gets dirty my sims can’t clean it in every household I have played this has happened why ?

Message 35 of 44 (624 Views)

Re: Sims 4 high chair glitch

Hero
@jwieblhs It's a bug. Merged your post with the bug report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 36 of 44 (595 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also have this problem but Don't have the werewolves pack. It did start after I installed the "GET TO WORK" expansion pack. I have sold and purchased every different highchair. Reloced the highchair. Even went as far as to bulldoze my lot and redesign my home and rebuilt, thinking it was associated with my home being 90% under ground. Always says its in use. Very frustrating.

Message 37 of 44 (551 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same! I don't have the werewolves pack 

Message 38 of 44 (529 Views)

★ Apprentice

This has been happening to me for months, i have no idea why this still hasnt been fixed? i cannot clean them whatsoever even if i replace the chair its so frustrating.

Message 39 of 44 (473 Views)

★★★ Newbie

you’re a savior 

Message 40 of 44 (451 Views)