Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [HR] Sim wants to level up maxed nectar making skill

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.99.264.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? N/A
What happens when the bug occurs? N/A
What do you expect to see? For my sim to not want to level up a skill when I've maxed said skill.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

While playing the Ranch Pack and alternating between the Expert Nectar Maker and the Championship Rider aspirations My sim had the want for leveling up nectar making skill from the aspiration when I already maxed the nectar making skill. I'm not sure if anyone else has had this pop up.

[CM Edit: Title update]

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title.

Message 1 of 10 (2,736 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Whim to level up nectar making after being maxed skill already

Hero

While admirable, Sims will no longer express a desire to level up their Nectar Making skill, when that skill is already maxed out.

Fixed in Patch 1.106.148/1.91

Please create a new thread if you're still experiencing this issue,

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 10 of 10 (946 Views)

All Replies

Re: sim wants to level up maxed skill

★ Guide

I've also had this with the nectar making skill; I use MCCC; it only started happening upon purchasing new expansion pack.

Message 2 of 10 (2,705 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Sephraim_Annatau,

Have you tested this without mods/CC in your game? 

solaire.png

Message 3 of 10 (2,676 Views)

★★ Novice

That's what I'm doing next as my sim also wasn't able to finish the Nectar aspiration.

Message 4 of 10 (2,666 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, even without mode it still appears.

Message 5 of 10 (2,648 Views)

Community Manager

@Sephraim_Annatau 

Thanks for checking!

If you're also having issues with the third goal of the Nectar Maker aspiration, that's a separate bug being tracked in the open report here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-HR-Expert-Nectar-Maker-Make-money-selling-nectar-doesn-t/...

solaire.png

Message 6 of 10 (2,594 Views)

Whim to level up nectar making after being maxed skill already

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.99.305.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? No Kits, All Stuff Packs (Except paranormal), All Game Packs (Except Strangervill, Relm of Magic, my wedding stories, and Journey to Batuu), and all expansion Packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My sim (female adult) has the whim to level up in the nectar-making skill but she's already maxed level (5)
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim (female adult) has the whim to level up in the nectar-making skill but she's already maxed level (5)
What do you expect to see? My sim (female adult) has the whim to level up in the nectar-making skill but she's already maxed out level (5). This is unrelated, but I would also love to see a sprinkler that waters a larger area. This would go great with the new farming-themed gameplay as well. It's hard to keep them all enabled, repaired, and upgraded if you have a large garden. They could either be a larger watered area by the same cube model OR spray in a specific direction. Thanks for all that you do. I'm going on to study architecture this fall as an incoming freshman at Carnegie Mellon University largely because of the sims.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Screenshot 2023-08-07 161459.png

Message 7 of 10 (2,397 Views)

★★ Pro

I have no particular insight on the bug, but wanted to say that's awesome that TS4 fostered your interest in architecture, and best of luck at university Standard smile

Message 8 of 10 (2,381 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I'm also experiencing this whim after maxing out the skill. I haven't finished the money aspect of the Expert Nectar Maker Aspiration, yet. I have no mods in this save.

image_2023-11-04_034925051.pngimage_2023-11-04_034952846.png

Message 9 of 10 (1,779 Views)

Hero

While admirable, Sims will no longer express a desire to level up their Nectar Making skill, when that skill is already maxed out.

Fixed in Patch 1.106.148/1.91

Please create a new thread if you're still experiencing this issue,

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 10 of 10 (947 Views)