[FIXED] [HCHSP] [CL] Vegetarian: Plain Waffles give Violating Principals moodlet

by Oliananyx

Original Post

[FIXED] [HCHSP] [CL] Vegetarian: Plain Waffles give Violating Principals moodlet

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time my vegetarian sim eats plain waffles. I haven't tested the other types.
What is your current game version number? 1.101.290.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, Get Together, City Living, Cats and Dogs, Seasons, Get Famous, Island Living, Discover University, Eco Lifestyle, Snowy Escape, Cottage Living, High School Years, Growing Together, Horse Ranch, Outdoor Retreat, Dine Out, Vampires, Parenthood, Jungle Adventure, Strangerville, Realm of Magic, Werewolves, Cool Kitchen, Spooky, Movie Hangout, Laundry Day, My First Pet, Tiny Living, Nifty Knitting, Paranormal, Home Chef Hustle.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make plain waffles, and have a Vegetarian sim eat them. You should get the same bug.
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim gets a Sad Violating Principles moodlet.
What do you expect to see? I'm not sure, maybe just the good food moodlet? But not the sad moodlet with vegetarian food.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? No. 
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? It happened after I installed Home Chef Hustle.

I just got the new Home Chef Hustle stuff pack and made some plain waffles with my sim. However, she took one bite and got a Sad "Violating Principles" moodlet, the one you get when your vegetarian sims eat meat. Here's a screenshot from my game. I haven't yet tested with a new save.

Screenshot (114).png

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 31 (4,175 Views)

Re: Plain Waffles give Violating Principals moodlets to vegetarian sims

★★★★ Novice

Just tested this with a brand new sim and save, and it happened again.

Screenshot (115).png

Message 2 of 31 (4,156 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

HI @Oliananyx 

Could you please edit your post and add the following info to your post.

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:
Which language are you playing the game in? 
How often does the bug occur? 
What is your current game version number? 
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? 
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 
What happens when the bug occurs? 
What do you expect to see? 
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods?
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? 

The bug template is currently working on/off but it helps if you are not prompted for the template while editing, please answer the questions anyways. 

Thank you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 31 (4,134 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Okay, I fixed it. I hope it's correct.
Message 4 of 31 (4,071 Views)

Hero
@Oliananyx Thank you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 31 (4,050 Views)

Vegetarian Sim Sick from Eating Plain Waffles

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

My Vegetarian Sim got the "Violating Principles" Moodlet and the "UUURRRRPPPP!" Moodlet after eating Plain Waffles, the Moodlets saying they were "From Eating Food Containing Meat". It was her 3rd serving from the same platter.

Edit: I don't know why I wasn't taken to the Bug Report Form, but I'm on PS4, have all add-on content, and am using v.1.81. This happened following the update that overhauled cooking.

Message 6 of 31 (4,033 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@crinrict - Thanks for merging my post. For some reason I didn't get the normal Bug Report template. I was hoping someone would see it and do something with it.

Message 7 of 31 (3,996 Views)

Re: [HCHSP] [CL] Vegetarian: Plain Waffles give Violating Principals moodlets

★★★★ Guide

@Oliananyx - Same. No problem with the Pumpkin Spice Waffles, but the Plain Waffles are being a pain. If I want my Sim to have waffles, I guess I'll have to avoid that variant until they fix it (if they fix it.) Hopefully, the other fruit-topped ones are safe.

Message 8 of 31 (3,995 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having this problrm too Devil

Message 9 of 31 (3,963 Views)

★ Guide

Same here! As you can (hopefully!) see from this image, the plain waffles are meant to be vegetarian-safe but as shown in the notification box in the top right and my Sim's reaction and moodlet in the bottom left, she's become ill from eating them sadly.

Screenshot (147).png

Message 10 of 31 (3,890 Views)