[FIXED] Gloves partially paint Dress (My Wedding Stories)

by Lixisa17

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Gloves partially paint Dress (My Wedding Stories)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.84.171.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, game packs, and stuff packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Choose any glove for Sim.
What happens when the bug occurs? gloves affect dress (My Wedding Stories) and create patterns according to gloves.
What do you expect to see? gloves should not affect dress (My Wedding Stories)
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I've got the new My Wedding Stories pack and game update 1.84.171.1030

Gloves create patterns on Sims Dress (My Wedding Stories). Several pieces of Dress (My Wedding Stories) from several packages were affected.

Screenshots :

Gloves partially paint clothing 1.pngGloves partially paint clothing 2.pngGloves partially paint clothing 3.pngGloves partially paint clothing 4.jpg

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 5 (1,956 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [FIXED] Gloves partially paint Dress (My Wedding Stories)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Fixed in Patch 1.89.214/1.60

• Gloves should accessorize a dress, not change it, and for the yfBody_GP11DressBridePrincess dress this is now true! No longer will gloves have an undesirable texture overlay.

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread. 

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (848 Views)

All Replies

MWS Dress Clips with Gloves

★★ Apprentice

Which language are you playing the game in? English
What is your current game version number? 1.88.228.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All bar Journey to Batuu, Spooky Stuff and a few of the kits
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1) Enter Create a Sim 2) Use the long wedding gown with sparkles on top 3) Use any gloves.
What happens when the bug occurs? Clipping occurs on the dress
What do you expect to see? No clipping
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Gloves Glitch - Vampires GlovesGloves Glitch - MWSGloves Glitch - Base GameGloves Glitch - Base Game Long

The dresses included here are (in order) Vampires, MWS, Base Game Short, Base Game Long

Message 2 of 5 (969 Views)

MWS Texture-Error with specific dress

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
What is your current game version number? 1.88.228.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? ALL
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Add a bracelet/gloves to this dress
What happens when the bug occurs? Texture error
What do you expect to see? No texture error
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

In my Screenshot 1 I add different bracelets to the dress. I test it with more bracelets and with many of these occurs this texture problem. Specially you see it with the RoM bracelet + ring(4) combo. // Add some gloves and it get better (Screenshot 2)

Message 3 of 5 (954 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Gloves partially paint Dress (My Wedding Stories)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Fixed in Patch 1.89.214/1.60

• Gloves should accessorize a dress, not change it, and for the yfBody_GP11DressBridePrincess dress this is now true! No longer will gloves have an undesirable texture overlay.

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread. 

solaire.png

Message 4 of 5 (849 Views)

Re: MWS Texture-Error with specific dress

Hero
@daikoyu Since you reported both bracelets and gloves and the bracelets aren't fixed, could you re-report the bracelets you have issues with in this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Bracelet-partially-paint-Dress-My-Wedding-Stories/td-p/1152864... ?

Thank you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (816 Views)