[FIXED] [GRO] Shirt has no gender tag at all (ym/yfTop_EP13TwoToneBaggyButtonUP)

by gooochyeee

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [GRO] Shirt has no gender tag at all (ym/yfTop_EP13TwoToneBaggyButtonUP)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.96.356
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, All Game Pack (except STJTB) All Stuff Packs (except LPSP, SSP) All Kits (except MMK, FSK)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Cas Make any gender sim you will see this shirt wont show up on any tag
What happens when the bug occurs? Neither Fem or Male have this shirt tags, looks like it should have masucline tag though
What do you expect to see? This shirt have masculine tag
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Screenshot of it not showing with masc tag 

Screenshot With feminine Tag on

Screenshot with no tag on

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 3 (3,921 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [GRO] Shirt has no gender tag at all (ym/yfTop_EP13TwoToneBaggyButtonUP)

Hero

yfTop_EP13TwoToneBaggyButtonup and ymTop_EP13TwoToneBaggyButtonup will now appear properly when filtering for Masculine and Feminine fashion.

Fixed in Patch 1.97.42/1.73

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (1,639 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Pro

the asset name is  ymTop_EP13TwoToneBaggyButtonUP &  yfTop_EP13TwoToneBaggyButtonUP. I have adjusted the title accordingly

Message 2 of 3 (3,800 Views)

Hero

yfTop_EP13TwoToneBaggyButtonup and ymTop_EP13TwoToneBaggyButtonup will now appear properly when filtering for Masculine and Feminine fashion.

Fixed in Patch 1.97.42/1.73

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (1,640 Views)