[FIXED] [GF] Leather Pants Overlapping Texture

by Sigzy05

Original Post

Re: Men's pants not tucking into boots.

Hero
@Psychotps Can you not duplicate it in your game ? I can see it in mine.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 21 (1,036 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@PsychotpsI haven't checked that specific item, but I've seen many times where an item has a bad configuration and can effect other items. I have some negligee that look weird exactly like that when I wear certain slippers. I change to different slippers and the negligee looks fine.

They are CC though. I figured if he has a bad CC, it might be effecting the pants mesh/texture.

So, you're saying it's a badly configured game item? Wow, haven't seen that before.

Message 12 of 21 (1,028 Views)

Hero
@Psychotps This is a specific bug they fixed for several tight jeans but only half-fixed them for these pants (the bug seems to affect one boot more than the other)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 21 (1,010 Views)

Get Famous Pants

★★★ Newbie

I hope this is the correct place to report this issue, Ever since Get Famous came out and i got these pants they have always had a weird overlaping issue with most of the shoes and I want to report it so that maybe it can get fixed.

Message 14 of 21 (955 Views)

Re: Get Famous Pants

Hero
@_LifeOfRAD_ I merged your post with existing bug report on this.

Please click the me too button on the first post of this thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 21 (937 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GF] Leather Pants Overlapping Texture

★★★★ Pro

More example pictures.

ShoeOverlap1.png

ShoeOverlap2.png

ShoeOverlap3.pngShoeOverlap4.png

ShoeOverlap5.pngShoeOverlap6.png

Message 16 of 21 (862 Views)

★ Guide

Still having this problem. Hope it's fixed soon!

Message 17 of 21 (739 Views)

Get Famous Male Leather Pants clip with all ankle boots

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? the latest updated
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? CAS Male Clothing - The skinny leather pants from Get Famous
What happens when the bug occurs? Always, whenever I want to pick ankle boots - be it basegame or all expansion packs and beyond I bet they is a black overlay on all shoes.
What do you expect to see? Please remove it so that the Sim can wear the ankle boots without this ugly black stripe over the ankle boots.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? the latest updated
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? CAS Male Clothing - The skinny leather pants from Get Famous
What happens when the bug occurs? Always, whenever I want to pick ankle boots - be it basegame or all expansion packs and beyond I bet they is a black overlay on all shoes.
What do you expect to see? Please remove it so that the Sim can wear the ankle boots without this ugly black stripe over the ankle boots.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

The leather pants from "Get Famous" are amazing but the sad thing is that those pants do not work with all kinds of ankle boots across all packs and this absolutely horrid. Please fix it. Simmers if you have that issue too give an XP click on the button for "Me, too" Thanks a ton. Our male sims deserve to be treated equally.  HeartWink

Message 18 of 21 (664 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Sigzy05 Having the exact same problem and i hate it cause they are cool trousers that would look cool with boots. Its very annoying
Message 19 of 21 (538 Views)

★ Guide

Gosh, this is still not fixed!! Those trousers will be the death of me... I have the same problem and it's 2023

Message 20 of 21 (438 Views)