[FIXED] [GF] Customer Service NPCs Don't Spawn on Community Lots

by Bearpal64

Original Post

Re: Customer Service NPCs Don't Spawn on Community Lots

★★★ Novice

That happen in my game too. For the bars, pubs i don’t have a solution but for restaurants yes. Is a patch bug obv. What i did was controlled other random family and buy the restaurant with them and add the NPCs to their roles. And when i go with my heir at the restaurant they appears and work good. 

Try this. 

Sad that we can’t buy pubs or a bar…

Message 81 of 253 (1,242 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

My specific problem is that the Host for the Starlight Accolades doesn't show up. So the Show doesn't happen. I do NOT have anyone opting out of fame, either. Just thought I'd add that, since likely this walk-around will not help my situation. Thank you.

Message 82 of 253 (1,225 Views)

Re: No one Bartending

★★★ Newbie
@delaneylove1 I have exactly the same issue! Just after downloading For Rent, all my restaurants and bars became completely empty and not playable! I hope fixing patch will be released soon.
Message 83 of 253 (1,193 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND] [GF] Customer Service NPCs Don't Spawn on Community Lots

★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Hi, yes I did, that fixed this issue for now .Thanks!
Message 84 of 253 (1,184 Views)

The Mixologist does not appear in community lots

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.103.250.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All the expansion packs Game packs: vampires, Ralm of magic, My wedding story, Dream home decorator, Parenthood, Dine out, Spa day, Outdoor retreat, Strangerville, Jungle adventure Kits: Desert luxe, Courtyard oasis, Bust the dust
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to community lot with a bar and click on the bar
What happens when the bug occurs? The Mixologist does not appear in community lots with a bar and when you click on the bar there is no option to order or to hire staff and an inscription appears that the mixologist is already hired on the lot
What do you expect to see? to click on the bar on community lots and order drinks and food from the mixologist
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I installed the for rent update and immediately after that I installed the for rent expansion pack and then started the game It's been happening ever since

thanks

Message 85 of 253 (1,148 Views)

Re: The Mixologist does not appear in community lots

Sounds like this bug

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/WORKAROUND-GF-Customer-Service-NPCs-Don-t-Spawn-on-Community/t...

The workaround for now is to uncheck the "opt out of fame" checkbox in game options, and restart the game.

Message 86 of 253 (1,247 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@luciaghost388 You are a saint! I made a family to buy the restaurant and add workers, went back to the restaurant with my sim and it's working! At least I can eat out on the town until this bug is fixed. tysm!!

Message 87 of 253 (1,263 Views)

Re: No staff in restaurants!

★★ Novice
@TGI_Fryeday Please help!! having same issue I’ve done everything said below and nothing works. It’s not the restaurants either bc I’ve played with the exact ones before and never any issues. I’ve done everything repair game, deleted catche, deleted mods, done everything and no fix!!! PLEASE help
Message 88 of 253 (1,245 Views)

Re: No staff in restaurants!

Hero
@misoosoupp112 I moved your post to a more current thread. See workaround in solution post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 89 of 253 (1,234 Views)

No Serivce NPC’s

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.103.250.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except for Menswear kit
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim travel to a bar or restaurant wait an hour see if a bartender or a host or chef shows up.
What happens when the bug occurs? No Bartenders at bars, no hosts or chefs or waiters at restaurants
What do you expect to see? Bartenders mixing drinks and Hosts and chefs making food or bringing sims to their table waiters taking orders
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Installed and started a new game on For Rent

Im currently playing a premade sim in the new world of Tomarang, I’ve had her go to the new bar and I had her go out for a date to a restaurant I placed into the world but at both community lots there were no bartenders showing up and when she went to the restaurant there were no hosts, chefs or waiters At first i thought it might be because I had neighborhood stories set to not let sims leave or join a career but I double checked and I have both those options listed as something sims can do. Next I thought it might be an issue with one of my three mods (mc command center, pregnany and relationship overhaul, realistic birth mod) so I playtested this again without them and still there were no NPC sims. I even went to the older worlds thinking maybe it was just a Tomarang issue but still there were no bartenders and no hosts/chefs or waiters. I’ve pulled the mod folder out and repaired the game and still no NPC’s so now i’m convinced this might be some kind of issue. Is anyone else experiencing this or does anyone know what I can do to make the NPC sims come back?

Message 90 of 253 (1,123 Views)