[FIXED] [GF] Customer Service NPCs Don't Spawn on Community Lots

by Bearpal64

Original Post

Staff not regenerating in restaurants

★★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PlayStation 5
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.84.11.4410
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except return to batou
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Place a new restaurant and no staff are there customers turn up but staff dont
What happens when the bug occurs? No staff turn up
What do you expect to see? Staff working in restaurants
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The latest patch update before for rent was launched

I placed a new restaurant in the new world of tomarang and went to visit it with my sim but no staff turned up tried another restaurant still the same so i visited a restaurant in oasis springs and the same thing but i had a waiter and chef but no hostess i recently deleted some sims from manage worlds which makes me think when you delete the ones that work in restaurants that they are now longer regenerating staff hence when you place a new restaurant none are turning up

Message 61 of 253 (1,642 Views)

No Restaurant/Bar Staff Generating!!!

★★★★★ Newbie

Since the update (at least that’s when I noticed it) mixologists, chefs, hosts, nor waiters generate on the restaurant and bar lots. But in one of my saves they generate in Magnolia Promenade. Strange right? I tried to put a restaurant in Magnolia in another save and nothing. 

is this a mod/cc confliction? I’ve updated most everything and I’ve one by one removed each folder I have in my mods folder. 

is it because of the update? Did I accidentally delete something important. WHAT HAPPENED PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME ! 😩😩😩

Message 62 of 253 (1,621 Views)

Re: Sims 4 staff employees not showing after For Rent pack

★★★ Novice

@PipMenace , I have all of the packs/kits/ect Party hat  I did get my sim to buy the restaurant and hire employees. They do show but, if I left it open while I am not there, I lose money and no customers show up on the counter thing. I swear I remember being able to open my shop/restaurant in my usual save file (the one I was playing before creating a new one to test the bug) and still get revenue. It's like they don't work. I did test out that fame bug but it never caused issues before the For Rent pack. Disappointed

Message 63 of 253 (1,610 Views)

Re: No Restaurant/Bar Staff Generating!!!

Hero
@briajusttonice I've merged your post with the bug report. Please see solution post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 64 of 253 (1,608 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND] [GF] Customer Service NPCs Don't Spawn on Community Lots

★★★★ Apprentice

I can confirm that this bug is linked in with the "opt out" option of fame from Get Famous. I tested on a fresh save with no mods or cc and if I had my setting to opt out of a fame checked and traveled to a community lot like a bar, there would be no bartender present and the game would tell me there was already a mixologist hired, but the NPC would not show up. If I unchecked the opt out of fame setting and tried again, a bartender would already be present on the lot like they're supposed to be. So yes, this is a bug with the Get Famous setting. Luckily though, there's an easy work around by simply keeping the "opt out" of fame setting unchecked. The only inconvenience would be sims that I don't want gaining fame, thrown into the spotlight.

Message 65 of 253 (1,604 Views)

Restaurant not working!

★★★ Newbie

Hello, since the new game came out the restaurants no longer work! My sims goes out for a meal but there is nobody there! No waiters no cooks ect and before you say any cc and mods it’s the first thing I did was turned them off and still nobody there! Ea better fix this bug!

Message 66 of 253 (1,586 Views)

Champion
@DrSkellyjelly94 This bug just started with the Dec 5 patch. Do the employees show up for unowned restaurants when you turn fame on?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA
She/Her
Message 67 of 253 (1,567 Views)

★★★ Novice

@PipMenace , No they don't. The save I was using before, my sim had fame turned on as she was an actress. Mods and without mods, fame and no fame, the staff are a no show.

I didn't even know the fame had a bug with the new patch, to be entirely honest, they were working before and after the December update, it was only after I downloaded the For Rent that the staff didn't show. Thinking Because my girl went to a bar for Ghost night and there was a mixologist. It was after For Rent for me, when she went on her second date that the staff didn't show up Raised eyebrow

Message 68 of 253 (1,554 Views)

Re: No Restaurant/Bar Staff Generating!!!

★★★★★ Guide
@briajusttonice Nothing to do with mods or cc i play on ps5 and its happening to me too
Message 69 of 253 (1,637 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND] [GF] Customer Service NPCs Don't Spawn on Community Lots

★★★ Apprentice

This has also just started happening to me, none of the community lots are usable as there are no bar staff, restaurant staff, cafe workers etc spawning. No mods or CC in my game. I have already done repairs and tried a new save and refreshed my TS4 folder. My game is so broken!!!!!

Message 70 of 253 (1,589 Views)