[FIXED] [GF] Customer Service NPCs Don't Spawn on Community Lots

by Bearpal64

Original Post

Re: No Bartenders, Chefs, Waiters, or working NPCS

★★★ Newbie

OMGGGGG, thank you so much. I have been checking my mods and try to repair my game save like 10000 times. Thank you so muchhhhhhHeart

Message 51 of 253 (2,281 Views)

Re: Customer Service NPCs Don't Spawn on Community Lots

★ Apprentice

This solution works as a temporary fix but meanwhile it screws up getting Famous

Message 52 of 253 (2,322 Views)

Restaurants and bars no staff

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Xbox Series X
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Up to date
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have your sims visit an establishment such as a restaurant.
What happens when the bug occurs? There are NO staff, not even outside
What do you expect to see? A fully staffed restaurant or bar
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After update console 1.84

.I noticed that there were staff at the spa, but not at the bar in the spa.

My restaurants/bars were completely without staff.

Message 53 of 253 (2,263 Views)

Re: No staff in restaurants!

★ Apprentice

I've just started having this problem since the patch on Tuesday (5th December) - or could have been the new expansion pack (For Rent). My Sims go to dine at a restaurant and there's no staff so they can't be seated, or order food or anything. Really infuriating!

Message 54 of 253 (2,198 Views)

Re: No staff in restaurants

★ Apprentice

Hi! I'm havin' the same issue, but my box for "Opt Out Of Fame" was never checked, and I'm still seeing no staff.. anywhere..

Message 55 of 253 (2,130 Views)

Hero
@dandysprout Are you using mods/cc and are you overstuffing your household ? If not, try opting out of fame, change lots, then turn it off again.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 56 of 253 (2,106 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Product: The Sims 4

Platform:Xbox Series X

Which language are you playing the game in? English

How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)

What is your current game version number? 1.84

What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All content installed except for Vampires, Bust the Dust and For Rent 

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Visit restaurant or retail lots staffed by NPCs

What happens when the bug occurs? The place is deserted. Can't complete any actions there, can't buy anything.

What do you expect to see? NPC staff running the establishment.

Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.

Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes

Please describe the patch or change you made. Updated to patch 1.84.

Oh boy, this one is a real game breaker for me. I play massively with service lots. I first noticed when I walked into a deserted retail lot. Then after travelling around I realised there were no staff anywhere so far.

I found a different workaround with some lots if anyone doesn't want to change the fame toggle. I switched to the household that owns the establishment where there is an owner (not all are owned) this causes the worst lag I've ever experienced, but I rehired the staff using Manage Employees. I then used the till to Open up. I switched back to another household and visited as a customer. It was working as it should, but I don't know how long for.

I've got so many more lots to visit and test today. I was on hours yesterday with it.

Edit: loaded up my game with the Fame Toggle back on and staff were back on lots. I took it off again and staff vanished. I put it back on and travelled to a different lot and still no staff. So I'm guessing the game needs to be restarted with the toggle on.

I don't work for EA. I'm a Volunteer.
+XP for helpful answers from fellow players.
Accept as Solution helps others find the answer.
Message 57 of 253 (2,096 Views)

restaurants not working in just one save file

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I noticed that in my newest game file whenever i take my sims out to a restaurant there's no stuff and I'm not able to get them seated or anything. Other guests show up but not any of the staff. This happens just  in that one save file, the other ones work perfectly fine. I have the same restaurants in the same lots i all save files so it's not a build problem. I honestly don't know what to do, repairing the game didn't change anything.

Message 58 of 253 (2,054 Views)

Sims 4 staff employees not showing after For Rent pack

★★★ Novice

Hello,

I recently downloaded the new pack, For Rent, and one of my mods (McComandCenter) stopped working, so I switched off my mods and scripts for the time being but I found out that all my restaurants stopped working when my sims went out on a date. So I started a new game, new restaurants etc., and no employee npcs showed up. I haven't made my sim buy the restaurant, just did a basic one, I didn't use bb.moveobjects on, so all the stations are accessible to npcs (did that after reading on a forum post). No mods, no premade builds, just a basic building with six tables, two bathrooms, a chef station, host station and waiter station, all requirements in place so I could test out the problem.  

It didn't work. So I repaired my game, copied and deleted my save folders, emptied out the cashe folder. Everything. Yet the problem persists. So I went to a store and what do you know, there were no staff showing up in the base Magnolia emporium, so it's not just Sims 4 Dine out not working. Went to the Salty paws bar and the mixologist didn't show. Went to the city to see if the festival stands still work, they do. So it's mixologists and restaurant/retail staff not showing up to work. Oops

Hope it's not a problem on my end because I've tried everything and it's still not working Disappointed

Skelly

Message 59 of 253 (2,105 Views)

Re: Sims 4 staff employees not showing after For Rent pack

[ Edited ]
Champion

@DrSkellyjelly94Do you have Get Famous? There’s currently a bug when fame is turned off: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/WORKAROUND-GF-Customer-Service-NPCs-Don-t-Spawn-on-Community/m...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA
She/Her
Message 60 of 253 (2,093 Views)