by crinrict

Original Post

Baby skin colour wrong in icon

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.92.145.1230
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? get to work, get together, city living, cats & dogs, seasons, get famous, island living, discover university, eco lifestyle, snowy escape, all game packs apart from wedding stories and werewolves, spooky stuff, movie hangout, romantic garden, fitness, toddler, laundry, paranormal, my first pet, desert luxe, holiday celebration
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim have a baby
What happens when the bug occurs? the icon of the baby has the wrong skin tone to the actual baby
What do you expect to see? the colour of the skin tone to match the sim in the icon
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

The colour of the skin tone is constantly wrong on the icon of babies in my game. It corrects when they age up to toddlers. 

Message 71 of 77 (1,035 Views)

Re: Baby skin colour wrong in icon

★★★★★ Pro

Im so annoyed this hasn't been fixed after all these years

Message 72 of 77 (973 Views)

wrong skin color shown on babys thumbnail

★★ Apprentice

My game is displaying the wrong thumbnailphoto for newborns in my game. This only happend to babies that have a tiny bit of color. The whitest ones show up as normal but any shade of brown will show up as really dark skin. The baby it self is not affected, only the thumbnail and the family photo in world view. As soon as the baby ages up to toddler the problem is gone. 

Message 73 of 77 (958 Views)

Re: wrong skin color shown on babys thumbnail

★★ Novice

Still happening to me. My babies are not showing the correct color in manage households or when laying in a crib. When I pick baby up they are the correct color....please fix 

Message 74 of 77 (816 Views)

Re: Baby Portrait Skin Tone Doesn't Match Actual Skin Tone

★★ Novice

Mine is still

broke as

well!!

Message 75 of 77 (777 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@lindsey2001 I know. I truly cannot believe they haven't fixed this after YEARS. What a slap in the face of people who have paid hundreds upon hundreds on this game for basic functionality to fail regularly
Message 76 of 77 (755 Views)

Hero

Babies' skin tone in the skewer and household portraits should now match their skin tone in-game

Fixed in Patch 1.96.365/1.71

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 77 of 77 (1,971 Views)