Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Error Code 134:368f1773/ 134:eeb85d1b

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.133.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Tiny Living, Backyard Stuff, Bowling, Laundry Day, Holiday Pack, Parenthood, Dine Out, City Living, Discover University, Get Together, Seasons, and Cats and Dogs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Put your sim at a university place like Drake Hall, for example, and then travel to another lot via the map
What happens when the bug occurs? The lot doesn't load or "launch", it takes me back to the screen where you can see the worlds and tells me it failed to launch and to relaunch the game
What do you expect to see? I should be able to travel to the lot without multiple unsuccessful attempts
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. It was the June 3rd patch, I still had problems when I uninstalled the mods and custom content though (I only had 6 files)

It had a code or something with letters and numbers

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted title, Adjust Version number

Message 1 of 447 (24,905 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Error Code 134 (Patch 1.63/Console: 1.25)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Fixed Error Code 134:368f1773 preventing from some saves from loading

Fixed in Patch 1.63.136/ Console 1.27

Despite the exact number in the patch notes, all 134 should be fixed for now. The variation was cause it could differ depending on the household you loaded

Let me know, if not

Please create a new report with the full error code if you're still having issues

EDIT

New threads: Please make sure to check the first to blocks of your error to see if it's the same as well post in the thread for your platform

PC/Mac: Error code 134:b378c837

XB1: Error code 134:84f8bed6

PS4: No thread yet but there seems to be also one. Please create a thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 445 of 447 (17,483 Views)

All Replies

Re: Issues after the June 3rd 2020 Patch Update

Hero
@LysandraBW Could you please test this without mods installed ?

Also post a screenshot of the error you're getting

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 447 (24,799 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I tried it again with my mods or CC a couple of times and both have had the same problem, unfortunately

It also happens on multiple lots, this problem started happening when I installed Discover University and attempted to use their lots. The issue seems to have spread now that the patch installed. I've also had an issue of the time: the 2nd or 3rd speeds won't work. If you click on it, it'll stick for maybe 1 second (without changing the time) and go back to the normal time, same with the 2nd time. If you use 2 and 3 to do the time, you hear the sound, but nothing happens. I've also seen that a bunch of eye shapes, heads, and noses have been removed. I'm not sure if that's apart of the update, but I haven't read it at all. As I'm taking pictures, I've noticed that the mouth shapes have been reduced and the head shapes won't even show up anymore.

It says I can't upload the files because it's too large, what do I do?

Message 3 of 447 (24,752 Views)

Can anyone help with an error code please once loaded Sims 4 PC (3rd June)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hiya, 

I hope someone can help. My PC laptop downloaded a new patch....everything was working fine......until I got this message:

The game failed to load. Error Code - 134:368f1773:1921c013

It's recommended that you relaunch your game.

Well, I restarted my laptop, restarted the game and still cant get onto my saved game and the same error message keeps coming up. I have checked for any other updates but none are available. 

Please hope someone can shed some light at the end of this long tunnel!

I have repaired and e-updated the game through Origin and still no luck Frown

Message 4 of 447 (24,705 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@LysandraBW Sorry I meant to say withOUT my mods and CC
Message 5 of 447 (24,746 Views)

Hero
@LysandraBW Make the picture smaller or just post the number you're getting

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 447 (24,729 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

"The game failed to load. Error Code:

134:368f1773:1921c013. It is recommended that you

relaunch the game."

Message 7 of 447 (24,723 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This is the same error code as I have Frown now I cant even load my saved game Frown

Message 8 of 447 (24,670 Views)

Hero
@HelenMUA1990 Have you been using mods/cc in your game ?

@LysandraBW

Could either of you send me your saves ? Instructions see my siggy

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 447 (24,657 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@HelenMUA1990 I'm currently repairing my game to see if it will work, so sorry this is happening to your game!! I hope we can both save our games!
Message 10 of 447 (24,647 Views)