Re: fizzing station: attempting to load ingredients into fizzer doesn’t work

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Fizzing station - Bug changes all ingredient quantity fields to 999

★★★ Novice

Still experiencing this '999' issue with the Juice Fizzer UI. This UI bug doesn't happen when you have only one type ingredient (i.e. only Apples) for the Fizzer in the sim's inventory. Hope this helps pinpoint the issue.

Message 51 of 56 (2,046 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Juice Fizzer turns harvestables into books, lastUIException

★★★ Newbie

Unfortunately, they still haven't fixed this issue…

Message 52 of 56 (1,912 Views)

★ Guide

Yep. Just saw it myself. It looks like a hidden Easter egg by some disgruntled dev. Wink They probably won't fix it.

Message 53 of 56 (1,690 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Problem still exists.

TS4_x64_I0DXxjq6S6.png

Message 54 of 56 (1,441 Views)

fizzing station: attempting to load ingredients into fizzer doesn’t work

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.88.288.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Eco, cottage, cats and dogs, dine out, magic, paranormal, knitting, tiny loving, vintage glam,
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Load ingredients into fizzing station.
What happens when the bug occurs? When the tab opens to choose which ingredients you want to lord into the fizzing station, once you chose your first ingredient and click it to put one or more inside the station, all of the other ingredients start turning into books, kind of. It says a book name and author under instead of the ingredient name, sets the amount you have to 999+ and the price to $1 simoleans. So, in short you’re only able to put one or two of the same item item in before everything else turns into the book information.
What do you expect to see? It should let you load whatever you have in your inventory that is able to be put inside the fizzing station. Fruit, flowers, herbs or soybeans.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

There was the pronoun update that I just put on this morning. But other than that no other changes have been made. I didn’t take any screenshots but just restarted the game again. So, will update if that fixed it. 

Message 55 of 56 (1,295 Views)

Re: fizzing station: attempting to load ingredients into fizzer doesn’t work

Hero

What, you don't want to see books among available ingredients for the Juice Fizzing station? Well, okay. Loading ingredients now shows only proper, edible ingredients.

Fixed in Patch 1.90.358/1.91

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 56 of 56 (4,168 Views)