Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [ECO] Juice Fizzer turns harvestables into books, lastUIException

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.79.93.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except bust the dust
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Buy a juice fizzing station. Have two kinds of harvestables that can be fizzed (I bought 3 starter fruit packets). Click on the juice fizzing station. Click load ingredients. Click the arrow to add one of the ingredients.
What happens when the bug occurs? As soon as you click the arrow for a harvestable, a lastUIException appears in your The Sims 4 documents folder. The other ingredient(s) grey out and turn into the book Point Farmer No More: Downfall of Grant Rodiek, By Kyle Schmolle, 2nd line. If you have 3 or more kinds of harvestables, only one will grey out until you move your mouse. When you move your mouse, they appear to be clickable. They have a quantity of 99+ by their picture, 1,000,000 after their name, and 999 in the quantity column where you add things to the fizzer. They don't actually get added to the fizzer.
What do you expect to see? The UI should show the actual harvestables available, with the correct numbers, and remain greyed out even when I hover over them.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Updated to 1.79.93.1030

I had a juice fizzer before the most recent patch and it worked as expected. After the patch, when I loaded that save, I thought I had a broken mod, but after testing without mods, it still happened. I tried a new save with no mods, and I have done a game repair, with no improvement. I will try to upload screenshots and the exception later because this is my fourth try to submit this.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 56 (12,411 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: fizzing station: attempting to load ingredients into fizzer doesn’t work

Hero

What, you don't want to see books among available ingredients for the Juice Fizzing station? Well, okay. Loading ingredients now shows only proper, edible ingredients.

Fixed in Patch 1.90.358/1.91

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 56 of 56 (3,982 Views)

All Replies

Re: Juice Fizzer turns harvestables into books, lastUIException

★★★ Guide

screenshot 1

Message 2 of 56 (12,392 Views)

★★★ Guide

screenshot 2

Message 3 of 56 (12,391 Views)

★★★ Guide
lastUIException:

Spoiler
<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>46c58e615f09c6ed613944c1</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2021-09-08 23:21:08</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.79.93.1030-1.200.000.527.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>(AS)olympus.views::CellView</categoryid><desyncid>46c58e615f09c6ed613944c1</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.&#13;&#10; at olympus.views::CellView/Draw()&#13;&#10; at olympus.layout::GridLayout/OnFeedUpdate()&#13;&#10; at olympus.data::ArrayDataFeed/MarkRangeDirty()&#13;&#10; at widgets.Pickers.controls.PurchasePicker::PurchasePicker/UpdateRows()&#13;&#10; at widgets.Pickers.controls.PurchasePicker::PurchasePicker/UpdateTextAndRows()&#13;&#10; at widgets.Pickers.controls.PurchasePicker::PurchasePicker/OnIncreaseClick()&#13;&#10; at olympus.layout::GridLayout/OnCellEventDispatched()&#13;&#10; at widgets.Pickers.controls.PurchasePicker::PurchasePickerCellView/IncreaseAmount()&#13;&#10; at widgets.Pickers.controls.PurchasePicker::PurchasePickerCellView/OnIncreaseClick()&#13;&#10; at olympus.gui.buttons::Button/OnMouseRelease()&#13;&#10;rtim=14388&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
</root>

Message 4 of 56 (12,390 Views)

Re: [ECO] Juice Fizzer turns harvestables into books, lastUIException

★★ Novice

I'm also having this issue, never modded the sims, it's just happening after this last patch. Beyond frustrating.

Message 5 of 56 (12,302 Views)

★★★ Novice

OMG - Thank you so much for posting this! I am having the EXACT same issue, and I could not find ANYTHING on the internet about it, how to fix it, etc. I have already deleted all files to start fresh game, "repaired" my game, and I was about to completely uninstall / reinstall my game. Thank you for saving me hours!

Message 6 of 56 (12,244 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same, exactly like that.

Message 7 of 56 (12,142 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Juice Fizzer turns harvestables into books, lastUIException

★ Guide

Exactly the same issue here. Very weird and specific glitch but at least it's not just me. Very frustrating as I'd never used this skill before and I was excited to finally play with it.

Message 8 of 56 (12,078 Views)

[ECO] Loading ingredients into Fizzing station breaks station interface

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.79.93.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University, Seasons, Eco-Lifestyles, Get to Work, Outdoor Retreat, Parenthood, Dine Out, Nifty Knitting, Tiny Living, Luxury Party, Perfect Patio and the free kit.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have ingredients in sim inventory then load ingredients into fizzing station. When the menu pops up to select which ingredients the glitch occurs.
What happens when the bug occurs? In the pop-up menu from loading ingredients into the fizzing station after selecting 1 or more ingredients the rows begin to change. Some ingredients are not longer available for selection although my sim has them in inventory. Additionally, when hovering the mouse over a row the amount of ingredient changes to 999 quantity, the picture shows I have 99+ quantity and under the name of the ingredient it says 'By: Kyle Schmolle' and again underneath that it says '2nd line'. Once this occurs I cannot select anything or change anything. After exiting the pop-up screen and then return to loading ingredients the same thing occurs every time.
What do you expect to see? The quantities should resemble what's in the sims inventory and I should be allowed to select either 1 or multiple different ingredients to start the fizzing process.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

After installing eco-lifestyles for the first time I removed all mods on my sims 4. I also cleared cache. 

Update: I have completely uninstalled the game and all files and reinstalled but the issue still occurs. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 9 of 56 (12,007 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Juice Fizzer turns harvestables into books, lastUIException

★★ Novice

I have the same problem. No mods.

Message 10 of 56 (11,928 Views)