Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Can Not Harvest/Plant new Meat Wall

by crinrict

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice
@NykoIaz Can you provide a link, please?
Message 21 of 27 (970 Views)

Hero
@HeidiGrrrl Unfortunately mod links aren't allowed at AHQ but I'll add it later to this list: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-Common-Game-Fixing-Mods-Hero-Approved/td-p/9836185...

Please check back tonight or so.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 27 (941 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Thanks! Got it.
Message 23 of 27 (926 Views)

Hero
@HeidiGrrrl Posted the link in the thread now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 27 (910 Views)

★ Pro

Same problem. Can't harvest the meat wall. 

Also, the meat cubes I have in my Sims fridge don't seem to get used. There have never been many recipes requiring them Frown , but it would be nice if the ones that do would at least use the meat cubes available.

Message 25 of 27 (851 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@NykoIaz Same for me and I'm on pc... it's sad fixing the bugs are no longer a priority...
Message 26 of 27 (741 Views)

Hero

So you’ve got the hang of vertical gardening - perfect for small spaces! You have several A-OK-Bloomer Vertical Planters, you’ve started to sing to your plants, cared for them appropriately, talked to them, and you decide to grow Cruelty Free Meat - but realized you couldn’t harvest it? We reviewed our planters and sang a few songs to them and now you should be able to harvest Cruelty Free Meat from vertical planters.

Fixed in Patch 1.82.99/1.50

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 27 of 27 (3,774 Views)