Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Error 109:1bfa931d - Loading Bot event fails

by crinrict

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

It may be important to note that I have renovated all lots that these events spawn on. I have not yet been able to try with a new save due to limited time since the pack released.

Darby's Den @ UBrite Commons

Larry's Lagoon @ Foxbury Commons

Laurel Library @ Gibbs Hill

Pepper's Pub @ Gibbs Hill

(they will spawn in the quads if you are in the campus housing)

Drake Hall @ UBrite

Wyvern Hall @ UBrite

Darkwing House @ UBrite

For me, this is currently happening with all the University of Britechester organizations and the Brainiacs of Foxbury. I went through an entire 4 terms of university, took a 3 days sims time break to get my younger sims that were going to university to apply and age up, and came back to a broken system. My previous sim was part of the soccer team and Foxbury Spirit organizations and graduated. The sim was still listed as part of the organization after leaving university life. Two days after graduation, the previous sim was randomly woken up in the middle of the night by a secret society member and requested my sim join the secret society. My sim said yes. It is important to note my sim had not recently done the appropriate action to trigger this event to occur. My sim had done the required action at least 2 sim weeks (2 terms) before the event occurred. 

I have not attempted to go to a Foxbury Spirit Squad or Bot Savants events yet from experiencing this issue. For a while (5-6 sims days), nothing was showing up for the events. After a few days, the items are now spawning, but no NPCs that are apart of the organizations are spawning. I have even gone into the University Debug menu and added sims to the organizations before the event is due to spawn, and they do not show up. I was getting LEs left and right for the events happening but the correct sequences are not triggering.

If I am at the lot before the event happens, my game either throws a LE or "crashes" my kicking me out to the Manage Worlds screen with an Error code (I have not yet captured the error code). I then have an " ! " mark above the lots that my sims were on. If I go into build mode to fix it, nothing is missing.

If I am not on the lot before it happens, I still receive a LE a the time I am supposed to get a pop up for the event.

Message 31 of 76 (3,440 Views)

Hero

Did everyone with this issue either drop out for a while or switch to another household ?

@shelbiedee @stamos_akr251 @Lexi23Wins @ugh70 @Rodneyjr1970 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 76 (3,408 Views)

Re: No Sims at Bot Savant Social event

★★★ Novice
@stamos_akr251 I have the same problems.
Message 33 of 76 (3,395 Views)

★ Apprentice

I also have this issue. I get an error message saying "The game failed to load. Error Code: 109:1bfa931d:93c41e54. It is recommended that you relaunch" when trying to go to a debate event and it takes me to the world selection screen, the debate sims also do not spawn but their equipment does. I then get the "!" as well above the building where the event is that i tried to enter. I have tried to repair the game, delete all mods, delete some mods change the building structure the event is at,ect ect and nothing is working. It was working fine when i first started playing DU but not anymore Frown

Message 34 of 76 (3,382 Views)

Re: No Sims at Bot Savant Social event

★★ Novice

I’m having the same problem with the debate club, the only club I ever see is the art club and they even stopped so I am unable to have my sim join anything

Message 35 of 76 (3,375 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [DU] Error 109:1bfa931d - Society Event fails/ No group members

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem. I've renovated buildings in Britechester, first I thought this is the cause for buildings appeared as "incomplete" after crush. I tried changing it back to default building but doesn't help. Another university club problem is the task wouldn't renew and when accomplished it wouldn't count. Really exhausting experience.

Message 36 of 76 (3,338 Views)

★★ Apprentice

No I didn’t switch households or leave for a term. 

I also just tried all of the following with no help.

- resetting sim

- clear origin cache

- running origin as an administrator

- disabling origin in game 

Message 37 of 76 (3,302 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@crinrict Yes, my character dropped out to change degrees.  One other thing to note, is I deleted one of the characters who was a member of Bot Savants.  Unless I’m playing a vampire I don’t like having Vladislaus around.  I actually I forgot that I’d done that until just a few minutes ago.  So after doing some testing, it seems deleting a member of an organization is what causes the problem for me.  

Message 38 of 76 (3,291 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Rodneyjr1970 Interesting info. Need to go try that on my save :D

Did you put him in the group or did the game put him in the group ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 39 of 76 (3,288 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@crinrict The game put him in the group.  But I tested it with another member, and the same thing happened.  It seems if I delete a member of the organization, it corrupts the organization.

Message 40 of 76 (3,273 Views)