Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Crows Feet on Teens

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Realm of Magic and Journey To Batuu
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to CAS make a family using genetics if one of the parents or both have skin details the teenagers will spawn with Crows Feet, which was patched before but happens again after the 1.77 patch. If one parent has skin details its 50/50, if both its usually 100%
What happens when the bug occurs? Teenagers using genetics in CAS come out with Crows Feet.
What do you expect to see? No Crows Feet or wrinkles on teens, especially ever time.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Updated to 1.77

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 5 (4,515 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Crows Feet on Teens

Hero

Playing with Genetics in Create a Sim will no longer generate Teens with crow's feet skin details. There are so many things that teenagers worry about - crow's feet shouldn't be one of those things.

Fixed in Patch 1.84.171/1.52

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (1,099 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@sosaguapa Do you only have it on creating in CAS ? Before it was mainly when they aged up. Is that also happening again ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (4,501 Views)

Hero
@sosaguapa Does it only happen in CAS or also on aging up ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (4,444 Views)

★★★ Novice

I believe it only happens in CAS. I figured out how to override it with Sims Studio, and unmarked it for random. So that seems to help!

Message 4 of 5 (4,420 Views)

Hero

Playing with Genetics in Create a Sim will no longer generate Teens with crow's feet skin details. There are so many things that teenagers worry about - crow's feet shouldn't be one of those things.

Fixed in Patch 1.84.171/1.52

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (1,100 Views)