Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [CoL] Female Hairstyle Creating Gaps/lines In Model

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.131.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons and Cottage Living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By applying this hairstyle to a Sim
What happens when the bug occurs? Everytime you apply the hairstyle to a sim
What do you expect to see? The hairstyle to clip onto the character better
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

When randomizing Sims I noticed some suffer the issue and the new Cottage Living hairstyle does not apply itself correctly causing these big gaps in the model, some randomized sims do not suffer from this. I can only assume it depends on the face shape etc. This happens on only one hairstyle to my knowledge. I never used mods and CC. Capture.PNG

00.PNG

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 5 (3,824 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [CoL] Female Hairstyle Creating Gaps/lines In Model

Hero

The yfHair_EP11BunTwists_broen hairstyle should no longer create white lines on your Sims face when selecting this hair style in Create a Sim.

Fixed in Patch 1.84.171/1.52

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (1,423 Views)

All Replies

glitch on one of the new cottage hairs

★★★★★ Novice

Which language are you playing the game in? Norsk
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all except star wars and vampires.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? check the hair in cas seen on attached photo
What happens when the bug occurs? weird lines on sims face and neck
What do you expect to see? not those lines
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. only on one of the new hairs from cottage living

not sure if anyone else has this, just got it on a premade sim. only this hair though, just went through to see the new cas items and noticed this, just wanted to report just in case others has it as well.

Message 2 of 5 (3,807 Views)

New CL Hair Broken for Certain Swatches

★★★★★ Guide

Which language are you playing the game in? English
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except JTB and Oasis Kit
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into CAS select the new updo without the hat and go through the swatches. Certain swatches has a very visible line of demarcation around the face and neck.
What happens when the bug occurs? see above
What do you expect to see? No lines of demarcation. I expect all swatches to look the same and seamless
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. With New EP Cottage Living (Hair) See pictures below.

Please see below pictures. I am playing in a fresh new sims file. Some swatches have a "break" or line of demarcation and some swatches are okay. 

Message 3 of 5 (3,739 Views)

★★ Guide
@BlueberryPaws This only occurs on the new colors of hair that Maxis has recently made as far and I saw in my game. I guess I'll have to avoid those colors until it's fixed.
Message 4 of 5 (3,671 Views)

Hero

The yfHair_EP11BunTwists_broen hairstyle should no longer create white lines on your Sims face when selecting this hair style in Create a Sim.

Fixed in Patch 1.84.171/1.52

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (1,424 Views)