Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Changing from fullbody outfit to pants removes top from female child

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 06.203?
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? (Expansions) Discover uni, island living, get famous, seasons catsanddogs, get together, get to work, cottage living, eco lifestyle (game packs) my wedding stories, ROM, parenthood, vampires (stuff packs) paranormal, tiny living, MFP, kids room (kits) BTD
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make a female child sim, equip any full body clothes, then equip any pants
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim's top dissapears
What do you expect to see? The tank top is supposed to stay on
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I found this out when  I was messing around in CAS. I've already spoke with EA help on twitter, and they suggested I do a bug report here. It also happens on XBOX cloud gaming. It doesn't happen to any other ages.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted title

Message 1 of 10 (6,907 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Uncensored Child Chest

Hero

Changing from a full body outfit to new pants on a female child Sim ensures the Sim is properly dressed and waiting for whatever new outfit you select.

Fixed in Patch 1.92.145/1.65

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 10 of 10 (4,407 Views)

All Replies

Re: My female child sim has a glitch where they can take their top off

Champion
@EllaForever1256 Full body outfits are for full body. You can’t combine them with tops or bottoms. If you then switch to put either top or bottom on, the entire full body outfit is removed. And yes, you can remove clothing in CAS to start fresh… but there’s really nothing there to see?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA
She/Her
Message 2 of 10 (6,864 Views)

Female Child Sim Censorship Issue in CAS

★★★ Newbie

Platform:PC
What is your current game version number? 1.89.214.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats & Dogs, City Living, Cottage Living, Discover University, Get to Work, Seasons, Parenthood, Dream Home Decorator, Tiny Living, Holiday Celebration Pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In CAS, when you have a female child sim in a dress and you put on pants, the top disappears.
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim is not censored.
What do you expect to see? I would expect the the tank top that normally censors the sim when they don't have a shirt.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This personally doesn't affect my gameplay, since I can obviously just put a shirt on them, but I think it should still be fixed. This is the first time I've submitted a bug before, so I'm sorry if I did something wrong.

Message 3 of 10 (6,864 Views)

★★★ Pro

@PipMenace  Its by design that female children have a shirt which is not removable.

Sure, you don’t see anything there but if the default design is that female children have shirts which are not removable in CAS then female children should not got a naked chest if you change the full body outfit for pants.

Message 4 of 10 (6,788 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The children are supposed to have tank tops, instead they lack them. I don’t want the ability to have topless female children, that feels massively inappropriate.

Message 5 of 10 (6,730 Views)

CAS Female Child Sim Missing Undertop

★★ Novice

What is your current game version number? 1.920.658.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create female child in CAS. Place child in full body outfit and then change to a bottom option.
What happens when the bug occurs? The female child appears in the bottoms without top underwear.
What do you expect to see? Top underwear on female child sim.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Not sure why this bug is happening, seems incredibly not ok.

Message 6 of 10 (6,522 Views)

Re: Changing from fullbody outfit to pants removes top from female child

★★ Novice

Having the same issues, this seems kinda not ok.

What is your current game version number? 1.920.658.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create female child in CAS. Place child in full body outfit and then change to a bottom option.
What happens when the bug occurs? The female child appears in the bottoms without top underwear.
What do you expect to see? Top underwear on female child sim.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Message 7 of 10 (6,520 Views)

CHILD SAFETY EMERGENCY

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Platform:Mac
What is your current game version number? 1.91.186.1230
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything except batuu, wedding planners, werewolves, bust the dust, industrial loft, courtyard oasis, decor to the max
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to create a sim a make a child
What happens when the bug occurs? I put my sim in a full body outfit and then when I change their pants they’re bare chested
What do you expect to see? Sims kids are supposed to have underclothes
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Downloaded happy campers and first fits.

Sims has been abused for [removed by CM- inappropriate] before. You guys should fix this fast.

Message 8 of 10 (6,044 Views)

Uncensored Child Chest

★★★ Newbie

What is your current game version number? FP01
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, Cats and Dogs, Get Famous, Discover University, High School Years, Vampires, Parenthood, Dream Home Decorator, Cool Kitchen, Nifty Knitting
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? On a female child sim, select a fullbody outfit and then switch to something from the bottoms category
What happens when the bug occurs? The female sim will be shirtless and uncensored
What do you expect to see? The plain white tank top is supposed to appear
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes

This is innappropriate and makes me quite uncomfortable

Message 9 of 10 (5,840 Views)

Re: Uncensored Child Chest

Hero

Changing from a full body outfit to new pants on a female child Sim ensures the Sim is properly dressed and waiting for whatever new outfit you select.

Fixed in Patch 1.92.145/1.65

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 10 of 10 (4,408 Views)