Betreff: "Be Nice To..." Interaction Doesn't Work Sims 4 Cats & Do

by crinrict

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I have the same issue (for years now) and nothing helps (or is done updatewise)!

Message 41 of 44 (660 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's still a problem siiiigh this is so annoying! 

Message 42 of 44 (582 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Heyo, I might've found a solution to the 'Be Friendly To..' interaction not working. Unfortunately, it does require a cheat, but it's worth it if you really want puppies. First, you need to download your pet to the gallery (to prevent it from disappearing forever), then you need to put in the cheats 'testingcheats on' (first) and 'cas.fulleditmode'. Delete your pet and readd it. The issue should be fixed. I had this happen with a dog, they refused to Be Nice To my other dog, and every attempt to breed them resulted in them showing the cross symbol with the other dog. Neither dog was responding to it, but they were the only one with the bubble. After doing this with them, both dogs responded and did the Be Nice To.. interaction just fine. If it continues, try downloading, deleting, and readding the other dog. I hope this works for the rest of you all!

Message 43 of 44 (536 Views)

Hero

Pets will now Be Nice To… other pets when they’re told to

Fixed in Patch 1.96.365/1.71

This was fixed for dogs. Cats aren't supposed to have the option.

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 44 of 44 (1,484 Views)