by m_baldo

Original Post

[ECO] Sims are able to bathe pets/Woohoo in shower on Water Shut-off Day

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Português
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.96.365.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them, just waiting for Growing Together to be available, I've already purchased it
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to bathe pets (from Cats and Dogs EP) on Water Shut-off Day (from the Neighborhood Action Plan " Water Conservation" from Eco Lifestyle EP)
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims are able to bathe their pets on a day that is supposed to be a water shut-off day
What do you expect to see? The interaction of bathing pets should be unavailable on this specific situation, just like other interactions that use water
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I've just noticed this issue now, but I think it has been going on for a while.

If you didn't understand the issue, check the images:

All bathe options for Sims are unavailable (fig1)

In the second image you can see the option available. "Mel" is the name of the dog and yes, I play in Portuguese :-)

PS: I've just noticed that woohoo is also available 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 6 (722 Views)

Re: Sims are able to bathe pets on Water Shut-off Day

Champion

I think they sometimes make exceptions for pet and toddler care? Like the high chair still works with Simple Living on even if you have no ingredients…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA
She/Her
Message 2 of 6 (706 Views)

Hero
@m_baldo Would you mind testing if it works off-grid as well ?

There's this old issue that was a problem: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/UNSURE-Off-Grid-Living-No-option-to-bath-toddlers-and-pets/m-p... and maybe the have changed to to work.

Would be interesting to know.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 6 (673 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@m_baldo Hi. 😄 When you open the bills panel your water conservation is setting on Sell or Keep/Store?
Message 4 of 6 (666 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@crinrict I think this is by design, as the new give quick and tepid bath option allows toddlers and infants aswell as pets to be bathed off the grid
Message 5 of 6 (657 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Sell.

Message 6 of 6 (638 Views)