EA App Install Error INST-14-1603

by SwissArmy1984gm

Original Post

Re: EA app stopped working, now it wont let me reinstall the app at all

★★★ Newbie

Hey, I have the same problem and it is very annoying. Sadly, I don't have a solution, but if I find one, you gonna hear from me.

Message 21 of 378 (9,520 Views)

Re: EA app stopped working, now it wont let me reinstall the app at all

★★★ Newbie

I think they're tryying to hide a problem. Saw that several people have the same problem, no help from ea

Message 22 of 378 (9,511 Views)

Re: CONNECTION ERROR - EA APP Download

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I have tried all of this and still receiving the same Error- it is a "Connection Error" so there shouldn't be anything wrong with my PC anyway. I just really wanna play the sims man :''''(

Message 23 of 378 (10,530 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Still not working... We buy games and we can't play...

Message 24 of 378 (10,407 Views)
Highlighted

EA App Install Error INST-14-1603

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The EA app
Platform:PC
Error Report ID (learn how to create an Error Report ID in the sticky post) INST-14-1603
Which client functionality are you experiencing this bug with? Other (Please Describe)
Please describe EA App FAILS TO INSTALL
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Last few days
Summarize your bug The EA App fails to install, returning the same error each time. Error Code INST-14-1603 I contacted EA Support by phone and they gave me this link to try to remedy: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/pc/troubleshoot-vc-dll-errors/ After going through this, THE ERROR STILL STANDS. The ORIGIN LAUNCHER WORKED FINE UNTIL YOU BLOCKED USING IT AND FORCED THE SHIFT TO THE USELESS EA APP. FIND THE REMEDY!!
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Why don't you LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE THE SAME ISSUE?!
What happens when the bug occurs? EA App FAILS TO INSTALL
What do you expect to see? Either the EA App INSTALLS or BRING BACK THE ORIGIN LAUNCHER WHICH WORKED FINE!

this is truly unacceptable on the part of ea.  until you repair the ea app so it installs on a computer or help me directly to get this working, i will not buy a single ea game and i will tell others not to buy your games.

(cm edit - updated thread for error code visibility)

Message 25 of 378 (25,198 Views)

★★★ Newbie

did not work 

Message 26 of 378 (10,257 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

dont work.... I just want to play again Frown this sucks...  Please find a solution for this problem!

Message 27 of 378 (10,204 Views)

Re: EA App FAILS TO INSTALL. YOUR REMEDY DOESN'T WORK. Error INST-14-1603

★★★★★ Newbie

I have been having this problem for about two weeks. I do not understand why we have to download a new app that doesn't even work. I cannot access ANY games that I have paid for! This is absolutely ridiculous and unacceptable. Hundreds of dollars worth of games that I cannot access now! And none of the "fixes" work at all

Message 28 of 378 (25,018 Views)

Re: EA App FAILS TO INSTALL. YOUR REMEDY DOESN'T WORK. Error INST-14-1603

★★★★★ Novice
Message 29 of 378 (24,018 Views)

★★★ Newbie

None of these worked to fix my error that was also reported above (INST-1401460). 

I have tried every fix recommended by EA support and nothing works. 

This is clearly an EA issue. EA needs to investigate this and fix this problem.

Message 30 of 378 (10,110 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help