by tyi_tyi21

Original Post

[CoL] Wild Foxes Lot Trait Not Working

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.96.365.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All current expansions excluding Growing Together, all game packs excluding Dream Home Decorator and My Wedding Stories, and Tiny Living, Laundry Day, Backyard Stuff, Toddler Stuff, Movie Hangout, Bowling,Romantic Stuff, Spooky Stuff. 1 Desert Luxe Kit
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Loading a household in cottage living with wild foxes lot trait
What happens when the bug occurs? Foxes don't spawn when I have the fox lot trait on in any world. Foxes lot trait glitches out Henford on Bagely world. Ie no visitors spawn on lots even if invited or when traveling I get booted out to the manage world overview with an error message.
What do you expect to see? Foxes should spawn, visitor should spawn, I should not get booted to manage worlds overview with an error message.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Downloading Cottage Living Expansion Pack

Edit By Crinrict: Fixed Duplicate Template, added tag to title.

Message 1 of 2 (557 Views)

Re: Wild Foxes Lot Trait Not Working

EA Sims Team

Hello @tyi_tyi21 

What error message are you seeing?

Message 2 of 2 (549 Views)