by cclazo

Original Post

[CoL] Necklaces don't show with dress

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Español
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.104.58.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cottage Living, Seasons, Discover University, Get to Work, Jungle Adventure, Tiny Living, My First Pet, Romantic Garden
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Dress your sim with the first dress that appears under the filters of Feminine, Formal, Cottage Living, the wrapped around one, and pick any necklace.
What happens when the bug occurs? The necklace chosen doesn´t show on the sim. It happens with every necklace except the short pearls of Cottage Living
What do you expect to see? I expect the necklace I chose to be seen on the sim with that dress.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

In the first to screenshots you can see that there´s a necklace selected but it doesnt appear on the sim. In the last screenshot, I selected the short pearl necklace that is the only one that shows with that dress. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 1 (589 Views)