by Lachannani

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Closed] Family event changes to birthday

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Tablet
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung tab a
OS Version 7.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1002983045974
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try doing a family event in the morning, but switching screens to retrieve SIM at work. Family event is on the child when log in, but changes once leave the house and return, making you miss the family event for a good up bringing.
What do you expect to see? The family even staying a family event, and not changing to birthday.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada
Additional feedback Not very fair that the event changes like this, and the family 3vents only show up first thing in the morning when I first log in.

The family event with children is a bit messed up. Firstly the event only seems to happen first thing in the morning. I often send my Sims to work overnight or to do the special events. When I log in the kids will have the family event icon, but if I go and retrieve my playable sim, the changing of the screens and returning home the oldest child's will now have the birthday icon, skipping the family event. Many of my kids only have 2 stars because of this. It's very annoying, and unfair that can't complete the event.

Message 1 of 16 (2,568 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Family event changes to birthday.

Haven't seen any reports on this, and haven't had much feedback. So I'm closing this report.

If you still have this issue, please let me know so I can re-open this post. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 16 of 16 (2,388 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

This happens to me as well.

Message 2 of 16 (2,491 Views)

I'm not super sure, I thought I saw this happening too, want to check it out before I add it to the bug list. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 16 (2,487 Views)

★★★ Novice

Several people on one of the Facebook communities confirmed it was happening to them as well.

Message 4 of 16 (2,465 Views)

@Lachannani@BlueWizardRob have you guys seen this lately?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 5 of 16 (2,369 Views)

★★★ Novice

I hadn't had any problems lately until this morning. It did it again.

I had 2 kids with family event when I logged in and 2 changed to  birthday. So one was a kid already going to adult to missed her last upbringing event. For her. The toddler went to kid and the family event popped up again.

Message 6 of 16 (2,359 Views)

Events no longer appearing for babies, toddlers and kids

★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) ipad mini 2
OS Version 11
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Ever since my sims had a second child each events no longer appear for any of them.
What do you expect to see? for the events to appear for each child like usual.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada
Additional feedback

938E2331-85B9-41BD-A5F4-FDF7F88CBEB7.pngThis is a brand new baby and the bundle of joy event isn’t showing up, I also didn’t get an event for my new toddler or child. 

Message 7 of 16 (2,402 Views)

Re: Events no longer appearing for babies, toddlers and kids

★★★ Novice

Mine usually pop up the next morning, but I get issues where the event changes to a birthday before can click the event. 

Message 8 of 16 (2,323 Views)

★★★★ Expert

This happens to me fairly consistently.  I stopped sending sims to work at night in an attempt to avoid the problem, but they still change before I have a chance to direct an adult to start the event.  It usually happens when I have more than 1 child in the household at the same time.  I can start the 1st one, but the second one frequently either disappears or changes to a birthday cake.

Message 9 of 16 (2,295 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi,

I have the same problem. The daily family event does not show up at my toddler. All the other children (a newborn and a child)  has their quests. Is there any chance that it will be fixed soon?

What can I do to make fix faster other than reporting the bug?

Message 10 of 16 (2,278 Views)