Re: Bug Possible - Season 1 Badge Not Leveling

by EA_Leeuw

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I'm back.

I finished all my missions, I'm level 100. But I'm stuck with 1094 points... T1 for me it won't be possible this season! =/

Message 381 of 844 (610 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Sunlighthell Finger crossed it registers for you once the new fix goes in with season 2.
Message 382 of 844 (601 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Rompiealex you're lucky, i played every week, did every mission reached 100 in week 7-8 something and i got stuck at 506 Standard smile
Message 383 of 844 (600 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Kayeen Realy unlucky...They definitely need to fix it =/
Message 384 of 844 (591 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Honestly, I don’t know how that’s possible.
EA has experience with apex and season pass. Why not help Dice?
Why no update has been able to fix it. This game is made by amateurs.

Message 385 of 844 (810 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Bonjour, je ne comprend pas, j'ai bloqué mon saison pass 1 à 100, j'ai fais toute les quêtes 8/8 pendant 12 semaines et je n'ai que mon insigne saison 1 en P4 
Maintenant que la saison est finis jue fais comment pour le récupérer en P1 ?

Message 386 of 844 (775 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

*Marking this post as a Resolution to make it more visible to other visitors of the thread.

Hey everyone, 

We have an update to share regarding this issue, which has also been posted on the Known Issues list:

Battle Pass Points not fully reflecting progress on Season Mastery Badge - All Platforms - AWARE @ 20/10 08:00 UTC

We are aware that players are not currently seeing the full intended progress made towards the Season 2: Master of Arms Mastery Badge for your Player Card.

• Your progress is correctly tracking in the backend, and will slowly catch up over time. We are still actively working to resolve this issue.

Update 09-11-2022:

I want to thank you for the continuous reports on this particular topic. The teams are still investigating this issue and your reports are helping the investigation immensely.

In order to gather some additional information for the investigation, I would like to ask you a question;

Are you still noticing that the S2 Battle Pass points are not added to the points required for the S2 Mastery/T1 badge? I'm mainly talking about the past few days / last 24 hours here after this post (my post) went live.

If you are not 100% sure, can you maybe play a match in AoW or Portal Featured and comment here if you still have this problem?

EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 387 of 844 (7,710 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Elu_Twitch Beaucoup de gens sont dans ton cas, on vas devoir espérer une mise a jour pour récupérer l'insigne
Message 388 of 844 (753 Views)

★★★ Newbie

J'espère aussi, quand je fais le calcule des points, battle pass clean + 12 semaines de quête clean + game supplémentaire
Je suis large pour avoir le badge en P1, courage à toi aussi et aux autres

Message 389 of 844 (1,057 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

You linked to old answer in this thread. Season ended. Badge progress has not catched up like you promise in this answer. This bug also marked for some reason as resolved while it's not.

Message 390 of 844 (1,057 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help