Bug - Season Mastery Badge Not Leveling

by ScurvyMitch

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bug - Season Mastery Badge Not Leveling

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Not sure anyone reported this, but I believe there is a bug with the Season 01 Zero Hour Badge

I've played a decent amount but only have 3  Pass Points Earned. I'm level 13 on the pass, which would be 140 points if I am count correctly.

- I assume this has to do with the bugs/errors from yesterday in regards to persistent data and from other issues

*** PLEASE NOTE: it is not increasing IN ANY FORM. Not from exp rewards, not from missions. So even if it was only from 1 method, no increases are occurring.

Just making sure EA engineers are aware of this.

Message 1 of 844 (15,630 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bug Possible - Season 1 Badge Not Leveling

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

*Marking this post as a Resolution to make it more visible to other visitors of the thread.

Hey everyone, 

We have an update to share regarding this issue, which has also been posted on the Known Issues list:

Battle Pass Points not fully reflecting progress on Season Mastery Badge - All Platforms - AWARE @ 20/10 08:00 UTC

We are aware that players are not currently seeing the full intended progress made towards the Season 2: Master of Arms Mastery Badge for your Player Card.

• Your progress is correctly tracking in the backend, and will slowly catch up over time. We are still actively working to resolve this issue.

Update 09-11-2022:

I want to thank you for the continuous reports on this particular topic. The teams are still investigating this issue and your reports are helping the investigation immensely.

In order to gather some additional information for the investigation, I would like to ask you a question;

Are you still noticing that the S2 Battle Pass points are not added to the points required for the S2 Mastery/T1 badge? I'm mainly talking about the past few days / last 24 hours here after this post (my post) went live.

If you are not 100% sure, can you maybe play a match in AoW or Portal Featured and comment here if you still have this problem?

EA_LeeuwAHQ

View in thread

Message 387 of 844 (7,702 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

The same thing is happening to me. In fact, before my last match I had 15 counts, now I have 12. It actually decreased lol

I’m lvl 13 with one battle point to lvl 14 on battlepass and still only 12 points in the Player card badge progression

Message 2 of 844 (15,538 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@ScurvyMitch I'm thinking if by any chance this issue is connected to that one problem on launch of season one. Meaning, there is still notification about synchronization issues in progress regards.

I'm also having the same issue on PS5, whereas the badge has value of 32bp, but I'm currently 1 point from lvl20 in season pass.
Message 3 of 844 (15,508 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Me too
Message 4 of 844 (15,482 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same problem here. I am level 20 in the battlepass but only have 34 points on the badge...

Message 5 of 844 (15,447 Views)

Season Badge Progress Inconsistent

★★★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 2042
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Game Menu
In which game menu were you when the bug occurred? Season Badge Menu
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug Bug with the season badge, count is not consistent with tier.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Do anything in game, and check season pass count on badge.
What happens when the bug occurs? Badge doesnt count consistently.
What should be happening instead? Consistent count with battle pass points.

unlocked the Tier 5 after level 20 but the badge failed to update past 20 and 150 battle points.

Completed all missions to when it was reading 20 should've been roughly 130 or so.

bug_001.png

bug_002.png

I assume this is related to other bugs potentially.

** Doesnt increase at a consistent rate regardless of actions

Message 6 of 844 (15,398 Views)

Re: Season Badge Progress Inconsistent

★★★ Novice

Me too on PS5. France.

i'm lvl 20 in the Season Pass but i only have 16 points in the badge.

Ps: Sorry i don't speak english very well. 

Message 7 of 844 (15,361 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@ScurvyMitch Also having the same issue, was 13 and a half with 33 on the badge. Played a game and went to 14 and a half, still 33.
Message 8 of 844 (15,332 Views)

Same thing is happening to me.  I'm on teir 30, which should be 300 points.  It's been stuck on 56 points since day one, but it's not happening to everyone.  My friend already has his teir 5 badge, and he's working on his teir 4.  He has the same system I do.  XBox One S.  Ive attached pics as well. They need to get this fixed soon.

Message 9 of 844 (15,236 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same issue currently on lvl21 so should have 200 or more but only had 23. Uninstalled the game and played one round and went upto 150 then got one point for the next game when I actually was awarded 6 points and it just seems to bug out. Would be nice if the devs could acknowledge that they are looking into this as we waited long enough for any type of content 

Message 10 of 844 (15,168 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help