Unable to play online need for speed unbound

by xTwoTonedx

Original Post

Re: NFS Unbound bugs and crashes !

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic Yes i was changing the plate then the car flashes and the parts that were on would become un-equip. I'm sure it's the licence plate setting that trigger it .

Message 11 of 57 (935 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hi @IGotDpression, could you do a quick recording of it and upload it to YouTube link it to us would help a lot.

/Atic

Message 12 of 57 (925 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic I couldn't get it to do it again but here a video showing what is happening 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki1kedS_eBw

Message 13 of 57 (902 Views)

After car bugged, can no longer play online as it will no longer load the game

★★★ Novice

Product: Need for Speed: Unbound
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug My car bugged out and most of the panelling vanished, now you can only see the insides of the car. Because of this the game will not load anymore when trying to enter online, I assume its because the bugged car is my current selected car that I tried to race with and the game cant compute the bugged car so it refuses to load the game up..
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Don't know, just randomly happened
What happens when the bug occurs? You can no longer play the game, literally will not load past the loading screen even the loading bar is at 100%.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to play the game again, that would be nice. I'm permanently locked out of my game due to this bug.

Message 14 of 57 (2,385 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic I think It is when you customize the text on It but dont change anything. Bug happened to me too
Message 15 of 57 (825 Views)

Re: After car bugged, can no longer play online as it will no longer load the ga

★★★★★ Novice

This did also happen on single player, reported here too yet no response from them.

Message 16 of 57 (2,357 Views)

Re: After car bugged, can no longer play online as it will no longer load the ga

★★★ Novice

I had the same problem, bro

but in story 
PLEASE HELP USSS, SEND US A PATCH <3

Message 17 of 57 (2,344 Views)

Unable to play online need for speed unbound

★★★ Newbie

Game will not load into an online session on Xbox series x . Was playing fine now if I accept an invite I get a black and white screen with music playing and nothing loads or get stuck on black white and green loading screen and nothing happens .have tried uninstalling deleting save game data and clearing quick resume storage nothing resolved the issue. Have also went into offline mode . Uninstalled all add ons as well

Message 18 of 57 (2,375 Views)

Community Manager
Can I check what platform other folks seeing this are on? Do you happen to know what might have triggered this?
For getting out of it, I assume you don't have any alternate cars or enough cash to get one, but if you do, that might let you sell the bugged car?
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 19 of 57 (2,287 Views)

Problems with all parts appearing to be tires

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

All performance parts appear to be tires and will crash when selected. I don't know why this is happening. Before this happened, there was a bug in which parts of the car were invisible(The second image). It's probably related. The graphics card driver is the latest version and there is no problem with DirectX. I also tried repairing game files. And I tried reinstalling it. It's impossible to proceed with the game. If I erase all the save files and restart the story mode, it will be solved. But this isn't the solution (you can't restart the game forever). If it is not resolved, I will request a refund. Please help me. I like this game. But the game seems to hate me.

PC Spec : i5 12400F, 32GB RAM, GTX1060 6GB

Message 20 of 57 (2,356 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help