Re: Dine out- Deleting employees

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[ARCHIVED] Dine Out employees not carrying over from shift to shift

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Just downloaded Dine Out today. My employees are not carrying over from shift to shift though. So whenever I go to open my restaurant I have to rehire all new employees. 

Edit By Crinrict:  Adjusted Tag

Message 1 of 16 (12,283 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dine Out employees not carrying over from shift to shift

Hero

Hi @sjmp1104

are you playing an existing save ?

I'm guessing you're having this issue: http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2016/06/restaurant-employees-and-culling/

Can you confirm ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 3 of 16 (14,728 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

Have a look at this:
http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2016/06/restaurant-employees-and-culling/

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 16 (12,228 Views)

Hero

Hi @sjmp1104

are you playing an existing save ?

I'm guessing you're having this issue: http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2016/06/restaurant-employees-and-culling/

Can you confirm ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 16 (14,729 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks, it was driving me crazy....

It was going so well Frown
Hope it works!

Message 4 of 16 (12,201 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you! That fixed it! 

Message 5 of 16 (12,190 Views)

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 16 (12,161 Views)

Dine out- Deleting employees

★★ Newbie
My employees keep getting deleted. I will have one full day of the restaurant being open and then the second day that I go to open a notification will say "Restaurant not functional" since I do not have enough employes. I've tried to have other households open other lots and the same problem keeps occurring. It's extremely annoying to train your employee and then have to hire a new employee the next day that has no skill level.

Also, the "Manage Employees" window malfunctions and does not show who I have hired. Please fix this!
Message 7 of 16 (12,089 Views)

Re: Dine out- Deleting employees

Hero

Hi @itsbrtnybtchhh

merged your post with existing report.

Please refer to the workaround

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 16 (12,074 Views)

Losing all employees

★★ Apprentice

I had 2 waiters, 1 chef, and a hostess all stop working for me. Like, they were level 10 employees. I put a lot of time and money into them. And then i went to work one day and it told me i had no employees. I found one of them in the hiring menu, but she had grey hair, and she had gone down to a level 1 again. It was really frustrating cause i had just started to do better than just breaking even in my profits. I ended up hiring an all new staff, but the damage is done. The bills have lapsed on my sims house, and she's going out of her mind with stress.

Message 9 of 16 (11,894 Views)

Re: Losing all employees

Hero

Could you have this issue: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/WORKAROUND-Dine-Out-employees-not-carrying-over-from... ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 16 (11,883 Views)