Re: Dine Out - Host Bug

by coolsim9999999

Original Post

Re: Dine Out - Food Never Comes

★★★ Novice

Crin - just letting you know, I started a thread at http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/890135/food-never-served/p1 on this, it is mentioned a couple times in various forms on the "main" bug thread but it's hard to discuss a specific issue there. Quite a few people have the issue, and for a lot of them it's specifically Shimuzu. Some patrons get served, others never do. I personally got served in one seat but not in another. Different dishes, and of course I can't remember now the exact ones. I had no problems at all in a different restaurant (L;Attente Bistro).

Interesting note: there is a new version of Shimuzu up, the one I downloaded was created 6/9 and says it had of over 9k downloads, the one in the Gallery now says 6/10 and has about 600 downloads.... Did they fix something? I'll have to try it out.

Message 40 of 287 (5,489 Views)

★★ Pro

I hired a chef, a waiter and a host for the second restaurant that I just mentioned. However, the Sim I hired to be the host never showed up, and it's been over 4 hours Sim time. How do I fix that?

Message 41 of 287 (5,510 Views)

★★★ Novice

Resolved! Please see http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14905158/#Comment_14905158. The issue is a shelf blocking the chef station in Shimuzu. In any player-made venues, there is probably something blocking the station too. The game will allow you to hang things on the wall above it, but it will not work. It looks like you can hang it higher; EA uploaded a new version of Shimuzu today that appears to work. The linked post shows a pic of what the Simmer did to fix hers, and it worked for me too.

Message 42 of 287 (5,472 Views)

Hero

Are you using mods in your game ?  If so, please remove them

See this for more information: [PLEASE READ] Usage of Mods and Custom Content

Did you try moving the podium around a bit ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 43 of 287 (5,375 Views)

Hero

Thanks for posting this here.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 44 of 287 (5,449 Views)

[OPEN] [DO] Sims constantly getting up and not finishing the delivered food

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hello, I recently purchased this Expansion pack and all the customers inside my restaurant constantly sit down and get back up. Iv had several that sit down, Then get up to talk and stay up, Their food then gets delivered to their table but they never go back to it and then start to complain about how long the food is taking. This is not unique to me. From what ive heard through gaming forums these are common bugs. When will this be fixed? Restaurants are basically unplayable with this bug.

Message 45 of 287 (5,503 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Dine out Restaurant sitting down bug

Hero

Are you using mods in your game ?  If so, please remove them

See this for more information: [PLEASE READ] Usage of Mods and Custom Content

Also is this a restaurant you build yourself or a premade ? Are you having the same issue in other restaurants ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 46 of 287 (5,479 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

No mods installed, And i am using the Prebuilt restraunt made by Maxis themselves, Le Blanc Restraunt lot by MaxisCreator_01. And yes, Its occuring in other lots. Its also occuring in firends of mines games as well who have the same situation as me. 

Message 47 of 287 (5,472 Views)

Hero

Willing to share your save game ?

If so, please zip up this folder: documents\electronicarts\thesims4\saves, upload to mediafire or dropbox and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 48 of 287 (5,437 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sent a dropbox link to you via PM

Message 49 of 287 (5,426 Views)