by VicVicM8

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Temporary Issue - EA app game library is empty - Fixed, 11 Jan. '23

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The EA app
Platform:PC
Error Report ID (learn how to create an Error Report ID in the sticky post)
Which client functionality are you experiencing this bug with? Game Hub
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 11.01.2023
Summarize your bug All my library is missing, I tried to re-install app and re-login in it, but it didn't help.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just launch app and check your collection
What happens when the bug occurs? I didn't see my games
What do you expect to see? My games

Please help me with that.

[CM - Edited title for clarity/visibility]

Message 6 of 477 (27,892 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: All my library is missing

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Edit: We have been notified by the EA app teams that this issue has been resolved. However, your EA app should be up to date to see if the issue has been resolved for you as well.

Please check if your EA app is up to date. You can do so by clicking the hamburger menu in the top-left corner of the EA app, followed by clicking on 'About'.

If the EA app shows "20450-c8dab35e4a" at the end, you should be okay. Anything lower than 20450 is an older version of the EA app.

Capture.PNG

If you see a lower number at the end, please run the 'EA Updater' that should also be installed on your PC (comes with the installation of the EA app).

If you are still experiencing this issue, please perform an EA app App Recovery (clear cache) and check if your games appear again.

Please let us know if you're still experiencing the issue.

We have received a number of reports from players still encountering this, and we're taking another look! Thanks for the additional information everyone.

If you are still experiencing the issue of an empty My Collection screen in the EA app, please generate an EA app Error Reporter ID and share the Error ID with us here in the thread.

If you're also able to provide the date/time when you first noticed the issue and the timezone/region you are located in, it will be extremely helpful as we continue investigating, thank you!

Hey folks,

Thanks again for the patience while this was being investigated.

We're seeing this should be recovering for those affected, so please try restarting the EA app to see if your library is back to normal.

If you're still noticing an issue with this, it may help to go through these steps to clear the cache files after the fixes that have been implemented.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 23 of 477 (33,895 Views)

All Replies

All my Games are gone!!!

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I played Battlefield 2042 this morning on my PC. I just went to play BF2042 on EA and all my games are gone... What happened? Yes I made sure I was signed in.OK I jst got BF2024 back. I had it in Nvita experience and opened it up and played it for a few minutes and it showed up on EA. But the rest of my collection is still gone.

Message 1 of 477 (22,691 Views)

No more game library?

★★★★★ Novice

Where are all my games?

I launch the ea app and not only does it not show the games I have installed but I only have the option to buy games or join ea play...where's my library of games I own?

Can't believe I need to ask this question. 

Message 2 of 477 (27,445 Views)

Re: All my Games are gone!!!

Community Manager
@SorryDeanEyeBrow To confirm are you playing through the EA App client? Which other games are you missing?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 477 (22,657 Views)

game hub

★★★ Newbie

Is Ea Game hub out right now I am trying to play my games and is saying that I have no games. I was playing them last night perfectly fine. 

Message 4 of 477 (27,259 Views)

Re: Things are taking a little longer than usual to load up. Hang tight while we

★★★★ Novice

i have the same problem! tried it with cache and reinstalling the ea app. nothing works. all my games are missing in my collection!!!

Message 5 of 477 (27,754 Views)

Re: No more game library?

★★ Apprentice
@Clintlikespants Yes! Same here! Tried all fixes EA says to do and nothing works!
Message 7 of 477 (27,415 Views)

No games appear in my library anymore

★★ Guide

Error Report ID (learn how to create an Error Report ID in the sticky post) N/A
Which client functionality are you experiencing this bug with? Browse Games
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 11.01.23 10:00
Summarize your bug No games appear in game library of EA app.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? N/A
What happens when the bug occurs? N/A
What do you expect to see? MY GAMES

Signed into the EA app this morning to find that NOTHING appears in my game library anymore. I still have my installed games in the usual file path (C: program fiiles/EA Games). I literally did NOTHING on my computer that could have caused this.

I've already tried refreshing the page inside the app, clearing the cache, app recovery, and even uninstalling and reinstalling the EA app. Nothing has worked.

WTF? This is like the worst possible bug you could have for your customers as you force this app down everyone's throats.

Message 8 of 477 (27,841 Views)

I can't log in to EA App , it's turn of

★★★ Newbie

Error Report ID (learn how to create an Error Report ID in the sticky post)
Which client functionality are you experiencing this bug with? Other (Please Describe)
Please describe Won't open EA App
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 11.01.2023
Summarize your bug When i login to my account after few seconds EA App turn of i cant open it.I tried reinstall the app but it didn't worked
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I do not know
What happens when the bug occurs? When i logged into my account
What do you expect to see? -

When I login to my account after few seconds EA App turn of i cant open it.I tried reinstall the app but it didn't worked.

How can I fix it?

Message 9 of 477 (23,179 Views)

Re: No more game library?

★★ Apprentice
@VicVicM8 6145e12b-4646-4409-8f0e-f63fa9f79dcf
Message 10 of 477 (27,391 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help