Roster

by Glocklover55

Original Post

Rosters

★★ Novice

Why the rosters when i start a be a pro isn t the same rosters to the main menu rosters?

Message 1 of 23 (3,844 Views)

Re: Rosters

Community Manager

@LANDRYX316 

Are you starting it from the NHL or CHL/Europe draft? 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 23 (3,789 Views)

★★ Novice

I start my be a pro in chl

Message 3 of 23 (3,773 Views)

Community Manager
@LANDRYX316
When you start in CHL there is a draft so the rosters would essentially change because of different outcomes in the draft.
Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 23 (3,748 Views)

Roster

★★★ Novice

Why does Be a pro rosters change to default and not active roster?? 

Message 5 of 23 (3,794 Views)

Re: Roster

★★★ Apprentice
@Glocklover55 Damn so this basically confirms that Roster Sharing will not work for Be A Pro. Incredibly lame.
Message 6 of 23 (3,769 Views)

★★★ Novice

Typical EA sports. Takes two steps forward, while taking five steps back. 

Message 7 of 23 (3,766 Views)

★★ Guide

There isn't really a point in roster sharing in Be A Pro. The PC makes trades and hires free agents. So, the team will be different year to year.

In NHL 21, I was on Line one with Zabinijan and Artemi, then in season it was me, Storme and Artemis, becuase the CPU traded Zabinjin in season two, I found him, Pasternak and Taylor Hall on LA first line.

Message 8 of 23 (3,721 Views)

★ Novice

Hi! 

I've seen a few posts about this. You can actually change the active roster and then if you choose "Start in the NHL" instead of starting with the cups & draft (in America or Europe) you will get the current active roster. 

If you choose going to the draft all draft picks are simulated and seem to be wrong, especially if you end up going as nr 1 which is hard to do but possible if you do not get points and get thrown out of a few games. SInce the draft is simulated, rosters will not work. My team is Detroit and their 15th pick (Sebastian Cossa) is not made due to the fact that Detroit got that pick in a trade during the draft I guess.

Mvh Ove

Message 9 of 23 (3,703 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I played the memorial cup, get drafted, but what I don't understand is why Ovechkin is now an Edmonton Oilers, Marc-André Fleury is still in Vegas, Kotkaniemi is still in Montreal, just to name a few.

What type of rosters is that?  Was there something I should've done to have more accurate roster to start my game?

Message 10 of 23 (3,682 Views)