Tides of War Look Up glitched

by TheSavageKrowman

Original Post

Re: Hold the Fort (Tides of War) bugged

★★ Apprentice
Happening to me too, I built like 20 snowmen and killed s whole bunch of fellas with stationary weapons and will not unlock...I want my free gun for free please Dice
Message 130 of 1,056 (1,250 Views)

Missing Assignments "Class Completion" reward

★★ Novice

Hi, I completed the assignments "Class Completion", but I didn't received the 20.000 xp for the Tides of War chapter. Someone can help?

Message 131 of 1,056 (1,166 Views)

No Progress in Tides of War Anymore

★ Novice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 2080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Game Menu
In which game menu were you when the bug occurred? Tides of war
Please select your region Australia
On which server did this happen? NA
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) NA
Summarize your bug Unable to make any progress in tides of war, after completing a couple I am not getting credit for ANY option, medic crate, ammo pouch or resupplying.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check my account, I have been playing (using the tides of war screen to start searching) and not getting any progress, even though intentionally trying all 3, they are stuck.
What happens when the bug occurs? No progress in tides of war
What should be happening instead? Progress in tides of war, should easily be finished the tree for the week but now it seems i will be unable to.

Note my graphics card drivers are intentionally old, getting some unrelated to battlefield issues and rolled them back.

Message 132 of 1,056 (5,907 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here now I’m not going to be able to receive the skins after trying for the last 3 days smh

Message 133 of 1,056 (1,230 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here, I tried every stationary weapon available and it's bugged, same with the snowman.

Message 134 of 1,056 (1,203 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

This bug is still present even after the latest patch (yesterday). But luckily there is a workaround mentioned earlier in this thread. You can get tides of war achievement registered if you do it on your first game/map when you start the game. If you don't manage to get it (in my case 1 stationary kill) done on your first map, then just close the program and start again. After a first map tides of war achievements tends not to register Frown.

Message 135 of 1,056 (1,199 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That does not work either. Just did it twice after restarting Battlefield and it did not work for me atleast. Vickers and flak gun have been my weapons. Playing on PC and conquest map.

Message 136 of 1,056 (1,181 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I finally got this objective after 5 hours of map jumping. I unlocked on the Vickers underneath the rail bridge at "A" in Rotterdam. Still unable to get ANY progression in  medical crates though... c'est la vie, at least I got my vgo.

Message 137 of 1,056 (1,193 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I missed out on the vgo because the game wouldnt count my progression

Message 138 of 1,056 (1,188 Views)

Tides of War Look Up glitched

★★★ Apprentice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Breakthrough
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? Al of them
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 12/12/18
Summarize your bug The look up challenge is not completing. I have done multiple games with each rocket killing a minimum of 4 people and it's not saying I completed it
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fix the step
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing
What should be happening instead? Tide of war step should complete

• Please fix
Message 139 of 1,056 (11,917 Views)